Sachin tendulkar vs shahrukh khan

great siri

No' date=' but people who are going to buy cars will pay more attention to car that SRK advertises. He is car brand ambassador, he is not car industry ambassador. Read post carefully next time.[/quote'] What hypocrisy you say sachin could not change fiat fortunes and now u say this rubbish.reallyPeople are smart enough in todays world or even every time to see through that.Shahrukh khan endorses rotomac pens to belmonte too.

Sachin changed the face of India cricket he made it more famous than other cricketers who represented India it was due to Sachin India got more recognition in cricket Shah rukh doesnt have billions and billions of fans in India where as Sachin is the only cricketer to have that despite other cricket stars in India.
Sachin was very lucky, he got TV viewing audience and format which he is born to play was at it's peak. Kapil dev was/is best Cricketer India ever produced. Too bad only few elite people managed to watch his game live. Kapil Dev is Dharmendra of Cricket, never got credit. Best Indian Cricketer = Kapil Dev Best Test Batsmen = Sunil Gavaskar Best ODI Batsmen = Sachin Tendulkar

Buying car is a family decision and kids/housewife who watch SRK advertize cars on TV bring their husband/father to specific brand showroom' date=' it does results in sale's.[/quote'] What do u say about rotomac pens and belmonte .People make choices on basis of price and quality in the end.

Sachin was very lucky, he got TV viewing audience and format which he is born to play was at it's peak. Kapil dev was/is best Cricketer India ever produced. Too bad only few elite people managed to watch his game live. Kapil Dev is Dharmendra of Cricket, never got credit. Best Indian Cricketer = Kapil Dev Best Test Batsmen = Sunil Gavaskar Best ODI Batsmen = Sachin Tendulkar
a3821298-245-Youre-a-troll-A-very-successful-troll.jpg?d=1298416277

If this industry website is to be believed, SRK earned around Rs 150 cr from endorsements in the 2011-2012 financial year. SRT in the same period raked in about Rs 60 cr. That tells you who the marketeers think as more popular/convincing. Of course, an actor may always come across as more convincing than a sportsperson, but the gap is still quite substantial.
IMHO, endorsements anyway fall in territory of movie stars as they involve fair bit of acting. So comparing a sports star with a movie star on basis on endorsements is like giving a headstart of 50m in 100m race. So I don't think if this gap represents anything. This is a bit of misconception that far-off places don't know who Sachin is. I can say atleast from my experience of mainland Europe. (I had not read second paragraph of your post before writing my own)

I have a doubt. Why does SRK behaves like a transgender in few scenes? I mean his dialogues like...."haan haan haan haan haan' date=',,,,heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Women really like this ****?[/quote'] Why does Tendulkar choke in real life World Cup finals? I mean shots like trying to pull a full length delivery from McGrath or hanging his bat out to dry against Malinga.

IMHO, endorsements anyway fall in territory of movie stars as they involve fair bit of acting. So comparing a sports star with a movie star on basis on endorsements is like giving a headstart of 50m in 100m race. So I don't think if this gap represents anything. This is a bit of misconception that far-off places don't know who Sachin is. I can say atleast from my experience of mainland Europe. (I had not read second paragraph of your post before writing my own)
yet you seem to be cool with the fact that a movie actor is being pitted against a cricketing heavyweight on a cricket forum! lol

I read SRKs interview few years ago (may be 2007) in which he was asked who was the biggest celebrity in India. This is what he said : " I was at a party where people were taking pictures with me, all of a sudden I heard a roar and noticed Amitabh Bachhan walk in. I was in line to take picture with him. Everything was cooling down when I heard another roar and saw Amitabh Bachhan going to the door to take picture with someone. It was Sachin Tendulkar." Sums it up for me.