ICF India vs Australia Tests - SUPERSELECTOR

Sidhoni

whom are you referring by this word "they" here???:winky:
you have to answer. i too wanna know :giggle:
Ex superselector heaps praise on India-KXIP fan Retired superselector legend Mike Johnson believes India-KXIP fan has finally begun to fulfil his talent and will be the one to beat in the ongoing India-Aus test series. "He was just fantastic today" said Johnson. "The Henriques selection, not many would have been able to pick that. I first saw him back in 2012, and even then I knew there was something special about him. But he hadn't quite justified his talent. He had been losing to chit superselectors like JAF, but this is his second superselector and he seems to have learnt. He's justifying his talent and I would put him as favourite". Many regard India-KXIP fan as one of the most talented in the business. www.espncricinfo.com/talentedss
:proud:

Former SS champ Maverick defends the champion....

In a special interview to ICF the ATG SS player Steve Maverick harshly replied to the controversial comment made by Mike Johnson saying "No one in a right frame of mind would call JAF a chit SS." After a poor start in the ongoing SS JAF is now on 10th position, "It's probably not much of a consolation for JAF and his fans" Maverick said. He added "Its probably because he is more of a gambler so you never know what is going to hit you untill it hits when your up against him." Steve Maverick defends champion