Mhd Asif

Rajiv

it was asif which made sachin' date='ganguly & dravid force retirements from 20/20 WC[/quote'] I know, these stupid Indians don't know what they are talking about They were so afraid to face the Asif that they chickened oout But at the same time, Aktar was so worried to bowl at Sehwag and Co that he hit Mohd Asif and quit the cup Damn, what the hell s happening

C'tics, I didnt understand a word of what you said , but i can see that there wasnt a lot of pleasantries there... You are now a Mod Tics. That power comes with certain responsibilities too. It isnt upto your level to engage in verbal slug-fests with some idiot. Dont waste your time on him.

it was asif which made sachin' date='ganguly & dravid force retirements from 20/20 WC[/quote'] Wont blame you for being delusional :haha: Lemme demystify it for you. The big three decided that in a world cup, your team (aka a lineup of loonie toonies, dip shits and dim wits) aint good enuff to beat a second string Indian team, even if it involved 30 less overs. And just incase they can come close to laying claims for being good enuff, a second string Indian team can always employ its brain cells as Bramastra (special weapon) to hoodwink and shock Pakistan into a state of eternal chaos & confusion. And before you guys could decipher a bit of this, the world cup will be over :hysterical: Go, perfect your skills against Ireland:haha:

Due to his history, which forced to test him all the times. Nowadays, he is being tested negative. It's time people should forget about past and move on. He has learnt his lesson. I still don't understand if he wasn't taking drug, then carrying drug in Airport still bother me as how can he act so stupid or either way he is born stupid :haha: He sure did made Tendulkar, Laxman and several batmen like school boy which Australia bowlers were struggling to do that especially in bouncy pitches :haha: ..Asif The Legend ! :thumb_up:

Due to his history, which forced to test him all the times. Nowadays, he is being tested negative. It's time people should forget about past and move on. He has learnt his lesson. I still don't understand if he wasn't taking drug, then carrying drug in Airport still bother me as how can he act so stupid or either way he is born stupid :haha: He sure did made Tendulkar, Laxman and several batmen like school boy which Australia bowlers were struggling to do that especially in bouncy pitches :haha: ..Asif The Legend ! :thumb_up:
You mean they turned into paedophiles ?