Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Jadeja has had a good tour in England in LOI's. He never really struggles there. WI's pitches are always mostly slow and turning. SA has a couple of turning pitches used in tests and LOI'S. Then where wont he be effective? AUS? Please, even in fast pitches spinners have managed to have gotten wickets. So there is no place now that jadeja will fail. He has def improved. Only thing is his batting but he has mass unloaded potential. If he can just work on his technique against pace.

Jadeja has had a good tour in England in LOI's. He never really struggles there. WI's pitches are always mostly slow and turning. SA has a couple of turning pitches used in tests and LOI'S. Then where wont he be effective? AUS? Please, even in fast pitches spinners have managed to have gotten wickets. So there is no place now that jadeja will fail. He has def improved. Only thing is his batting but he has mass unloaded potential. If he can just work on his technique against pace.
:hysterical::hysterical:
I would only play him at home. I do not think he would be effective at all outside the subcontinent.
I agree, his test performance outside the SC has been appall...hold on, he's never even played test cricket outside the SC! And surely Ashwin is our best spinner outside In...hold on, he averaged 63 per wicket in Australia! But I agree, makes total sense to keep picking the same old losers like Ashwin and Ishant as we always do.
btw' date='conventional spinner Ojha once again struggled on a flat wicket today.inaccurate and slow turn.got Hughes down the leg side yes,but overall had a bad day[/quote'] I didn't watch much of the game except an hour or so, but Ojha is coming back after sitting on the benches for no reason. That he might take some time to get back in groove is understandable.
I didn't watch much of the game except an hour or so' date=' but Ojha is coming back after sitting on the benches for no reason. That he might take some time to get back in groove is understandable.[/quote'] He missed just two games,initial spell can be rusty but not all day long.anyway he was poor in Nagpur game n Irani Trophy too. when was the last time,he did well on a flat wicket against a non-minnow side?:hmmm:
He missed just two games,initial spell can be rusty but not all day long.anyway he was poor in Nagpur game n Irani Trophy too. when was the last time,he did well on a flat wicket against a non-minnow side?:hmmm:
Okay, Ojha is crap and Jadeja will save Indian cricket on flat wickets against non minnows.
I didn't watch much of the game except an hour or so' date=' but Ojha is coming back after sitting on the benches for no reason. That he might take some time to get back in groove is understandable.[/quote'] That is like the worst excuse ever. He is a professional spinner and surely he practices in the net. It is not like he is coming back from injury or sitting idle. Using that logic, no debutant should perform well because they would need time to "get in the groove"
I agree, his test performance outside the SC has been appall...hold on, he's never even played test cricket outside the SC! And surely Ashwin is our best spinner outside In...hold on, he averaged 63 per wicket in Australia! But I agree, makes total sense to keep picking the same old losers like Ashwin and Ishant as we always do.
I do not disagree that Ashwin has been crap outside the subcontinent.. the thing is I cannot vision Jadeja doing any better in Australia or England. Spinners struggle the most in Australia according to an article I read on cricinfo 2 years ago prior to the last Ashes series. The subcontinent pitches are helping him exploit this Australian team's weakness against spin. I do not think he would do wonders on Australian pitches. If he gets selected and proves me wrong, I will gladly accept that I was wrong about him. Its just my opinion.
Okay' date=' Ojha is crap and Jadeja will save Indian cricket on flat wickets against non minnows.[/quote'] not said that.but there's not much difference in thier bowling on flat wickets imo.hence I'd take someone who's more accurate and can n field a bit.marginal decision though,you can go either way
not said that.but there's not much difference in thier bowling on flat wickets imo.hence I'd take someone who's more accurate and can n field a bit.marginal decision though' date='you can go either way[/quote'] how can u say that based on just 3-4 tests and that too against this sh1t aus side.ojha did well vs a good england side..jadeja has to prove against teams like saf,eng,pak,srl
how can u say that based on just 3-4 tests and that too against this sh1t aus side.ojha did well vs a good england side..jadeja has to prove against teams like saf' date='eng,pak,srl[/quote'] I'm talking of flat wicket performances.when did Ojha do well on such wickets?as a package Jaddu offers more which is important in adverse conditions. people are predicting Jaddu's performances in SA on zero tests,so dont worry about me going on 3-4 tests?:--D