IPL's News III.

SLICKR392

Well' date=' based on that one picture in the OP I believe we can safely conclude that Sandeep Warrier shall have a sub 20 strike rate over his long and successful test career.[/quote'] 10 second of video clip and 2 balls later I change my assessment. Sub 15 strike rate done deal. If he puts on about 15 kg in weight I can see sub 10 strike rate. Easy peasy.
Dont think teams will bet big this time. Several teams have left their palyers in the pool so that they can buy them back much cheaper likes of Botha' date=' RP, Bollinger, etc..[/quote'] Yea, I feel that too. Why the F would RR leave Botha out? But, I think De Kock will get some good bids this time.

Tendulkar takes over Mumbai Indian captaincy

Sachin Tendulkar will return as the Mumbai Indians captain for the sixth edition of the IPL, which will commence on April 3. Tendulkar, who will turn 40 during the course of IPL 6, had given up the Mumbai franchise's captaincy after IPL 2011 and his India team-mate, Harbhajan Singh, had taken over. ESPNcricinfo understands that Tendulkar agreed to lead the team this year after Harbhajan, who had captained the franchise owned by the Reliance Industries Ltd in the Champions League 2011 and IPL 2012, expressed his inability to continue in the role. The development on the eve of the player auction puts to rest all speculation that Mumbai Indians are likely to go all out for Ricky Ponting or Michael Clarke during Sunday's auction, as a captaincy candidate. Tendulkar, who missed the first seven games of IPL's inaugural edition due to injury, was at Mumbai Indians' helm since its inception. After he passed on the reins to Harbhajan, Mumbai Indians won their maiden title when they claimed the Champions League T20 title in 2011. In IPL 2012, under Harbhajan, Mumbai Indians made it to the knockouts where they lost to Chennai Super Kings in the Eliminator.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/content/story/603137.html?CMP=chrome