A disgusting mentality

Then , we'l just have to get someone from the northwest of India to ask him questions about that place. :D Honestly , this guy doesnt sound Indian. That doesnt mean he isnt welcome here , but the way he has been posting just gives that impression.
he sounds more like salu-rawal.. doesnt he?:D Yuvraj4captaincy, my advice is to jus ignore tht and post ur opinion on cricket rather than jus whining abt the mentality...
Cant believe that a IP check will be done on me cuz I said pak played good cricket..ha! the insecurity...get a grip guys. I dont hve a need to prove how indian I am. JUST BY HATING PAKISTAN, YOU DONT AUTOMATICALLY BECOME AN INDIAN.
Chill mundya.. We have all kinds of samples in this forum.. so u'll need to be thick-skinned and not generalize.
JUST BY HATING PAKISTAN, YOU DONT AUTOMATICALLY BECOME AN INDIAN.
And just by creating multiple nicknames and loving Pakis you don't automatically become an INDIAN CRICKET FAN. You are exposed...still you are welcome...but reveal your true-self....I promise you will not be called a jihadi, if you reveal your trueself in next 5 minutes. :hysterical:
And just by creating multiple nicknames and loving Pakis you don't automatically become an INDIAN CRICKET FAN. You are exposed...still you are welcome...but reveal your true-self....I promise you will not be called a jihadi, if you reveal your trueself in next 5 minutes. :hysterical:
Will you give it a rest? He/She is not who you think he/she is.
Ask me anythign about haryana and punjab ..I will answer it..whatever i know. I moved overseas at a young age.
If you were really Indian , you would have scorned at me for asking you to prove your India credentials and dismissed that question. Brotha , you aint Indian. We know that now. Tis ok though , as long as you love cricket and dont post stupid stuff and have a go a fellow posters, you are most welcome here.
I am located in sydney, Aus . Anyone wanna pay me a visit and check to see I am not even a muslim of Indian origin or a paki by far stretch. Cant believe that you have to prove that you are an indian on this forum just cuz u dont hate pakistan. ha!
dude, u really need to stop whining... otherwise it will get worse .... y not just continue posting on match threads.. instead of whinging here... go get a drink bud..:two_thumbs_up:
dude, u really need to stop whining... otherwise it will get worse .... y not just continue posting on match threads.. instead of whinging here... go get a drink bud..:two_thumbs_up:
Annatha , free. Dont waste too much time on him. He's got what he wanted - Create a 2 page thread out of nothing.