ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

By forgetting to make changes :rofl: Anyway with 65 left, really all you can do is learn how you could do better next time cause you probably won't be in the top 10 by the end looking at it realistically :giggle: Should have been using 2-3 transfers per game :whack:
then I have better idea to save subs :haha:

By forgetting to make changes :rofl: Anyway with 65 left, really all you can do is learn how you could do better next time cause you probably won't be in the top 10 by the end looking at it realistically :giggle: Should have been using 2-3 transfers per game :whack:
Thanks.:hatsoff: Being in top 20 for a first timer is good for me. :two_thumbs_up: Actually what i did was wait for teams to be announced and then transfer in a hurry.:giggle: $ICF donated.

Thanks.:hatsoff: Being in top 20 for a first timer is good for me. :two_thumbs_up: Actually what i did was wait for teams to be announced and then transfer in a hurry.:giggle: donated.
:two_thumbs_up: You didn't have to donate the ICF but it's nice to have back up. I put a huge bet on csk today so if I lost that would have been poor. Anyway around 50 games left, with 65 transfers your looking at 1 transfer per match, 2 every other match. If there are 2 matches in one day make 3 changes. Try plan so some of the transfers stay in your team for consecutive matches. Try learn to get points the hard way with only 2-3 players. Will help you in future, just pick out the T20 star players like Gayle, Narine, Kallis etc.

I beleive in mutual benefits:winky:. You have both more and superselector points than me.
this is not done you donated $ICF to KPXI and nothing for me :whack: really I have better ideas if you are interested then let me know :winky:

:two_thumbs_up: You didn't have to donate the ICF but it's nice to have back up. I put a huge bet on csk today so if I lost that would have been poor. Anyway around 50 games left, with 65 transfers your looking at 1 transfer per match, 2 every other match. If there are 2 matches in one day make 3 changes. Try plan so some of the transfers stay in your team for consecutive matches. Try learn to get points the hard way with only 2-3 players. Will help you in future, just pick out the T20 star players like Gayle, Narine, Kallis etc.
CSK to lose today :yay:

Thanks Again. :hatsoff: If yuvi is not playing i have to replace him.