The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

No need to worry about this is your last IPL , your Mamoo fixed all things and bought time. Everyhting will be swept under carpet , sont worry we will give you more goosa next year :two_thumbs_up:

CSK have to somehow win the CLT20 this year. They're developing this habit of making finals repeatedly and somehow losing them after doing well in the first half. While they once used to feel like the Australia of IPL they're slowly becoming the Sri Lanka of the IPL.

To my fellow CSKites, We fought hard throughout the tournament. The players came to win yesterday, but **** does happen! We still didn't lose hope unless Ashwin got out meaning Dhoni will have to share last wicket p'ship with M Sharma. That tells us thta nobody can dare to count CSK out no matter how bad a mess they are in. This maybe the last IPL match we are seeing our team play, so I just want to thank you all for showing your support over here day in and day out. Whistle Podu!
:thumbsup:

This maybe the last IPL match we are seeing our team play' date=' so I just want to thank you all for showing your support over here day in and day out. Whistle Podu![/quote'] But isn't this directly the result of the bad luck you brought as a mascot? You got praise as a mascot when CSK topped the group. Shouldn't you also be blamed for all the misfortunes around the team now?

But isn't this directly the result of the bad luck you brought as a mascot? You got praise as a mascot when CSK topped the group. Shouldn't you also be blamed for all the misfortunes around the team now?
:giggle: