The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

The point was no one cared about who won IPL this year because of fixing by 'RR' and AFAIK RR is not my team. I would have said the same if CSK had won. With that said MI is also my favorite team along with CSK.
Very, very sour grapes. Didnt see this lakc of interest before CSK lost in the final

Very' date=' very sour grapes. Didnt see this lakc of interest before CSK lost in the final[/quote'] Sour grapes? Yaar MI is also a favorite. Every news headline said that the final and victory all were overshadowed by the fixing saga. Which lack of interest are we talking about here?

Sour grapes? Yaar MI is also a favorite. Every news headline said that the final and victory all were overshadowed by the fixing saga. Which lack of interest are we talking about here?
You forgot one thing................. IPL forum is only for trolling and not for serious posts. Ab mujhe ji bhar ke troll karne do

:confused: Siddhoni as the mascot of CSK how can you be a MI fan? ghor kalyug vada pav doesn't go well with filter kapee.
Then whats this? Just following what you said. :P LINK
The official guidebook to being an IPL mascot on ICF has just gone into publishing. I'll post the 5 major commandments for your benefit. 1. thou shalt swear allegiance to Mariyam, and in respect to her wise judgement and humour 3.5 times a day. 2. thou shalt praise MI, and MI only for the duration of the IPL 3. thou shall not commit IPL adultery (i.e, support inferior teams like CSK, PWI, KKR etc) 4. thou shalt keep thy honour by screaming jai MI, jai Sachin, Jai SRK in front of a mirror at every sunrise. 5. thou shalt not covet and allow thineself to be led astray by evil (read Ram, yoda, etc)/

the crooked attempts and unethical tactics to tarnish csk's impeccable record makes my blood boil. everyone knows that the IPL final shud not have been conducted in such a polluted atmosphere and for the first time in history of IPl, we have a fraud champion ,more than ably assisted in their dirty deed by their in house agency, the D company.

the crooked attempts and unethical tactics to tarnish csk's impeccable record makes my blood boil. everyone knows that the IPL final shud not have been conducted in such a polluted atmosphere and for the first time in history of IPl, we have a fraud champion ,more than ably assisted in their dirty deed by their in house agency, the D company.
http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/214444-ipl-scandal-mumbai-police-charge-gurunath-meiyappan-for-betting-cheating?pfrom=home-lateststories
Chennai Super Kings' Gurunath Meiyappan, the son-in-law of BCCI president-in-exile N. Srinivasan, has been charged for betting and cheating during the IPL by the Mumbai police. Pakistani umpire Asad Rauf has also been named as a wanted accused in the chargesheet along with actor Vindoo Dara Singh and 15 bookies from Pakistan. The hearing has been scheduled for November 21. In the 11,609-page chargesheet filed today by the crime branch in the court of additional chief metropolitan magistrate Uday Padwad, Meiyappan has been accused of betting, cheating, forgery and leaking information. He has been charged under section 66A of the Information Technology Act, sections 4 and 5 of the Gambling Act. He has also been charged under sections 465 (forgery), 466 (forgery of record of court or of public register), 468 (forgery for cheating), 471 (using as genuine a forged document), 490 (breach of contract), 420 (cheating), 212 (harbouring the offender), 120B (criminal conspiracy) and 34 (common intention) of the Indian Penal Code. A total of 22 people have been named as accused and 8 of them have been declared wanted accused. The police have 196 witnesses as part of their evidence and six forensic lab reports that contain telephone conversations between the likes of Meiyappan, Vindoo and several others. (Rauf claims innocence) According to sources, Gurunath may be charged for fixing as well based on the following points in the chargesheet: # On 12th May in a match between CSK and RR, Gurunath bet 'against' his own team. In this match CSK lost. Gurunath was aware that his team would lose. (Whether Gurunath has asked his team to lose on purpose or he knew of the adverse conditions under which his team was playing and hence guessed that his team would lose is a matter that will be raised). # On 19th May in a conversation between Gurunath and Vindoo at 19:26 hrs, Gurunath told Vindoo - ' we are going to win hundred percent'. CSK won that match. # On 12th May in a conversation between Guru and Vindoo, Guru tells Vindoo that his team will make runs anywhere between 130 and 140. That days CSK made exactly 141 runs. The match was between CSK and RR. # On 13th May at 14:45 hrs Vindoo called Guru asking what was he doing ? Guru replied that he was sitting in his boat and watching the match. Vindoo says - why are you sitting in your boat, go sit with your team and pass on information to me, so that I can place bets.