Royal Challengers Bangalore thread

FischerTal

RCB have only themselves to blame. Drop a sitter in Punjab' date=' lost two close matches against mafioso and SRH. :headshake:[/quote'] If any teams players needs to be investigated for fixing, it has to be RCB... They've lost so many close matches that I've lost count now.... Starting from RP Swing...

I say investigate all the teams and especially the close matches... Especially last ball huge noballs.... Fair deal?
agreed. The entire IPL (if possible all seasons) should be thoroughly investigated and if an independent, impartial investigation does happen then the kind of skeletons that will come out of the closets will shock the cricketing world.

I say investigate all the teams and especially the close matches... Especially last ball huge noballs.... Fair deal?
fair.. so do the lobbying for change of rules, umpires saving bowlers after throwing continuous beamers, stupid bowling actions etc., :winky:

Gayle :cheer: Hope he plays well :pray: Even if we qualify to the playoffs by any chance :giggle: pretty much sure will go down in playoffs without any fight :sniffle: But would love a win against csk :two_thumbs_up:
This is like world cup's , where we know we dont win the cup , but atleast a win against Pakistan will make people happy :giggle: