'Yuvraj unhappy about captaincy'

DesiChap

So the question still begs ' date=' can we penalize a guy for having a nightlife or being perceived to be arrogant ?[/quote'] Dhoni appears more level headed to me. Given that the selectors have a closer interaction with these players, they probably know a thing or two that we don't. Also, Dravid probably liked something about Dhoni as well.
i am so glad this guy wasn't made the captian. there is this sense arrogance with him. on the other hand dhoni seems more down to earth.
Its that arrogance which would makes him the great player he is. Its that arrogance which would make him a great captain like arrogant people like dada and viv. Look at the aussies the whole team is arrogant! If you looking for nice choir boys then dont follow sport.
Its that arrogance which would makes him the great player he is. Its that arrogance which would make him a great captain like arrogant people like dada and viv. Look at the aussies the whole team is arrogant! If you looking for nice choir boys then dont follow sport.
so you think dhoni is a choir boy?
[h4]'Yuvraj unhappy about captaincy'[/h4] Cricketnext.com | Posted Sep 21, 2007 at 22:30 New Delhi: If one thought tendonitis was the reason behind Yuvraj Singh missing the all-important Super Eights game against South Africa on Thursday, his father believes it was otherwise. In an interview to a news channel, Yograj Singh, Yuvraj's father, revealed that Yuvraj has been upset over not being made the captain of the One-Day side, which instead went to Mahendra Singh Dhoni. "He has something at the back of his mind, he's very aloof. Probably, its the captaincy part," Yograj told the channel on Friday. "I have this tinge of a feeling that there's something that's hurting him. I don't know whether it's the captaincy, I asked him if he was disappointed that he was not appointed captain, he kept quiet. He said, 'Dad, can we talk something else,'" Yuvraj's father added. "But, I feel he's got better things to do in life and I know he will lead India one day. I told him, 'your time will come' but he says, 'Dad, everytime you say this.' So, I think that is pulling him down," Yograj said. Yuvraj pulled out of the South Africa clash minutes before the start of the game after he injured his elbow while batting at the nets. http://www.cricketnext.com/news/yuvraj-unhappy-about-captaincy/27060-13.html
Yograj you arsehole!!

I can't agree with Yuvi's dad here. If Yuvraj was unhappy with the captaincy not going to him why would he only miss out one game? Did he want to see India lose? Even if India did lose there was no way the captaincy would have gone to Yuvi. Sure thing he will be disappointed considering he made his debut way back in 2000 but BCCI considers someone that has made a debut about couple of years ago to lead the team. I personally don't think Dhoni has done enough to be the captain but who cares? Captaincy doesn't change anything. This team's winning because they are well balanced and good young cricketers are representing the team. Not because Dhoni is the captain India is winning.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=be79731f-8c0b-4577-be5e-89b41667a847&&IsCricket=true&Headline=My+son+ignored+for+captaincy%3a+Yograj Yuvraj's father says son ignored for captaincy His son may be blazing on the field but Yuvraj Singh's father says the player may have a feeling that he has been ignored for captaincy. Yograj said his son had not spoken to him even once on the issue, but as a father he felt that his son had been ignored in the matter. "Yuvraj has not talked to me on this subject. I have not talked to him on this issue," Yograj told PTI. "Captaincy is no issue, important is to play for the country's team," said Yograj, a former cricketer. Yograj, however, said he felt that Yuvraj was ignored even though he is amongst the senior players. "Some day he would certainly lead the country," the former cricketer said, adding it was for the cricket Board to decide on such matters. Yograj, in an interview to a television channel, had said it "hurt" him that his son was not made the captain. "Probably he has this in the back of his mind. He is being very aloof after this. He shares everything with me but I have a tinge of feeling that he is not opening up. He has some kind of problem which is hurting him. I don't know whether it is the captaincy matter" Yograj said. "As a father it hurts me also, because he is the senior most player. But then this is the decision of the board." He said that it is wrong to attribute the captaincy issue to his son since he has not spoken on this issue at all.

Yuvraj hasnt said anything. Its just the impression YOGRAJ gets.. Yograj said his son had not spoken to him even once on the issue, but as a father he felt that his son had been ignored in the matter. "Yuvraj has not talked to me on this subject. I have not talked to him on this issue," Yograj told PTI. He said that it is wrong to attribute the captaincy issue to his son since he has not spoken on this issue at all.

Yuvraj hasnt said anything. Its just the impression YOGRAJ gets.. Yograj said his son had not spoken to him even once on the issue, but as a father he felt that his son had been ignored in the matter. "Yuvraj has not talked to me on this subject. I have not talked to him on this issue," Yograj told PTI. He said that it is wrong to attribute the captaincy issue to his son since he has not spoken on this issue at all.
Yograj you beauty! :musicus: