Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

It is been reported in various news outlets that the Gayle-storm has left so many Pune-ites so completely demoralized, there has been a mass surge in the sale of used televisions as many of them have sworn never to watch a cricket game again.

It is been reported in various news outlets that the Gayle-storm has left so many Pune-ites so completely demoralized' date=' there has been a mass surge in the sale of used televisions as many of them have sworn never to watch a cricket game again.[/quote'] but ur pune supporter i know this :icflove:

Saurav' date='Please attend the match and cheer for CSK :pray:[/quote'] Yes, I will open the match thread. It's mine and please convey that to the ICF mai-baaps. But it's up to me as to exactly when I will open the thread. It will surely be before the match, but no :whine: around whole day ki 'where is match thread, where is match thread'? Also, please make sure that no other thread is regarded as the official match thread. The whole ICF admin (which is CSK primarily with the only active mod and his superboss) is against us, they locked our threads and all, so they may allow some other random guy to create the thread and make that official too. Please see to it that this does not happen.

Yes, I will open the match thread. It's mine and please convey that to the ICF mai-baaps. But it's up to me as to exactly when I will open the thread. It will surely be before the match, but no :whine: around whole day ki 'where is match thread, where is match thread'?
Cool with that, though chickens must be itching to post in it :cantstop:

Yes, I will open the match thread. It's mine and please convey that to the ICF mai-baaps. But it's up to me as to exactly when I will open the thread. It will surely be before the match, but no :whine: around whole day ki 'where is match thread, where is match thread'? Also, please make sure that no other thread is regarded as the official match thread. The whole ICF admin (which is CSK primarily with the only active mod and his superboss) is against us, they locked our threads and all, so they may allow some other random guy to create the thread and make that official too. Please see to it this does not happen.
ok we will :nice: