Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

Deal :two_thumbs_up: I would even add PWI Rocks!! And you need add Rajini sir's pic as ur avatar like all of us :woot:
Gladly. Rajini Sir is from Maharashtra only :giggle: The whole of CSK could not find a Chennai guy whose avatar they can use :giggle:

Gladly. Rajini Sir is from Maharashtra only :giggle: The whole of CSK could not find a Chennai guy whose avatar they can use :giggle:
:haha::haha: Avatar, Mascot, Players - Everything related to CSK is from outside Chennai :hatsoff:

I predict punies will set a record in NRR.. -2.569 :hmmm:
This can be the bet. If you win, my signature becomes - 'CSK is the best IPL team ever'. (something similar) If I win, your signature becomes - 'No team sucks more than CSK' (something similar) Deal? :hmmm:
Deal :two_thumbs_up: I would even add PWI Rocks!! And you need add Rajini sir's pic as ur avatar like all of us :woot:
may the best troll win :two_thumbs_up:

What do you think of my boys for today? Raina © Jaddu Ashwin Mohit Finch Hussey has 40+ scores in last 6 innings but I have a feeling Raina will outscore him today :dontknow:
Finch, Raina and Ashwin are good. :good: Rest :idunno: I hope Hussey does not score :pray: