Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

You guys are letting out secrets of what goes in Pune fans office :giggle: Sabby just told us. both ends eh . :giggle: Now i figured out the hierarchy... I hope poor Sabby ko dard nahi hota zyada :((
hierachy? with power struggle csk is having i ownder what ype of tool u guys use :fear::nervous:

hierachy? with power struggle csk is having i ownder what ype of tool u guys use :fear::nervous:
tools :fear: :fear: Do you use that :sick: Do they use it on you. Remember sabby...you can report abuse to the police. you dont have to take it silently just because the pune mascot is doing it :giggle:

tools :fear: :fear: Do you use that :sick: Do they use it on you. Remember sabby...you can report abuse to the police. you dont have to take it silently just because the pune mascot is doing it :giggle:
first of all im pune co mascot right :winky: 2nd im not the one who is named gannu leone :hehe: dont mix both :finger:

Don't tell him that :(( He does not know what being a mascot means :(( He's always last in the pecking order :((
still remember how he was kicked out of chennai team after they lost first few matches last year some people are just submissive by nature :(( he needs to learn to fight for himself :((