Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Go back and see who started the whole thing' date=' it was sabby and Saurav01. I just replied to them and didnt take it seriously.[/quote'] no one is serious it was for fun:giggle: but it was not waste of time we found ur real name gannu leone :rofl:

Go back and see who started the whole thing' date=' it was sabby and Saurav01. I just replied to them and didnt take it seriously.[/quote'] Yes we started it. But that was simply because we felt bad for you and extend our sympathy :((

But your mascot took it seriously :(( My sympathies to your brotherhood :giggle:
Mascot has been explained that it was all banter. :giggle: And all newbies excited by your new name have been told that your name is only valid till the end of IPL and should not continue beyond that :nono:

Mascot has been explained that it was all banter. :giggle: And all newbies excited by your new name have been told that your name is only valid till the end of IPL and should not continue beyond that :nono:
i will write that on his facebook wall :diablo:

With this loss, PWI has successfully managed to become the KKR of the first 3 seasons - The team that helped other teams qualify for the knockouts by losing to them when they badly need a win. :phehehe:

With this loss' date=' PWI has successfully managed to become the KKR of the first 3 seasons - The team that helped other teams qualify for the knockouts by losing to them when they badly need a win. :phehehe:[/quote'] You are still our bunnies :phehehe: