Kings XI Punjab-IPL 2013 Official thread

Lord

no worries' date='had to happen sometime,you still got us 4 wins:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] you, india-kxip,or pk can make the next one. i was hogging the threads for a while now :two_thumbs_up:

Though very tough and need everything to go in their favor, but think KXIP is still in the race but firstly they'll have to win all the remaining games and hope for RCB or SRH's downfall. Plus we face both these teams next as well KXIP has 5 wins from 12 RCB and SRH both have 7 from 12 and have 4 remaining games.

Though very tough and need everything to go in their favor, but think KXIP is still in the race but firstly they'll have to win all the remaining games and hope for RCB or SRH's downfall. Plus we face both these teams next as well KXIP has 5 wins from 12 RCB and SRH both have 7 from 12 and have 4 remaining games.
yeah still in it.last team we won 4 straight IIRC.needed to win 5 n slipped in last game hope we go one better this time

Go Kings,thrash sunsetters , you are a very very good team. :bhangra: :bhangra: :bhangra:
Its funny to see you cheering for other teams so that RCB can go through ... Can't they do it by themselves with Chris Bradman Gayle in their side that they have to depend on Queens XI??

Its funny to see you cheering for other teams so that RCB can go through ... Can't they do it by themselves with Chris Bradman Gayle in their side that they have to depend on Queens XI??
i can cheer whatever team i like :dontknow: , even if :rcb: failed to reach playoffs :winky: