I hate CSK

Laaloo

Chennai has a suburban rail system but it doesnt cover the entire city. Runs on one important route. There is another train route right next to the stadium but that is sparsely used and I doubt it runs services after 12:00 AM
after 11pm , a huge crowd usually rushes in.not pleasant taking the last one until most of the crowd leavees at mylapore.unless u r cunning enough to rushto a seat.after that its much easier. never tried it again. its either car or no go. there is old route that goes to tambaram and beyond.the mrts from velachery to burma bazaar covers some of the better locations(i.e where i lived in) and chepauk

Here u go; T20 vulnerable to Performance Enhancing Drugs

The opportunities offered by PEDs invite the darker aspects of human nature. Sport attracts extreme characters, so its extremities should never surprise us. As T20 cricket muscles forwards with its players bursting out of their tight-fit shirts, it will not do to be complacent. We can live without asterisks in Wisden.
Yeah, there should be asterisk marks for every CSK wins. To my knowledge Chennai is a city known for it's various kind of unknown foods and drinks. So there is definitely a possibility there :winky:

They are taking performance-enhancing drugs as well IMO :sad: For example Dirt Nannas was bowling all over the place when he played for the Basnahira Cricket Dandees in the SLPL :facepalm: Are there any testing done in the IPL for drugs? Even if they do CSK may have ways to escape it.
That was a team name seriously ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: U need performance enhanced drugs just to remember the name

What is this performance enhancing drugs crap? This isnt american sports!! If you wanna go talk about metro, buses, and srini mamas chaddi, then go and make a new thread. And why did the hate stop? CSK are still the mafia. This is a hate thread!!!! CSK :mad:

Here u go; T20 vulnerable to Performance Enhancing Drugs Yeah, there should be asterisk marks for every CSK wins. To my knowledge Chennai is a city known for it's various kind of unknown foods and drinks. So there is definitely a possibility there :winky:
:hatsoff: SD hits the nail on the head...CSK can do what ever they want and get away scot-free as God Srini looks after them...:facepalm:

:hatsoff: SD hits the nail on the head...CSK can do what ever they want and get away scot-free as God Srini looks after them...:facepalm:
Did someone hit you in the head? :hysterical: Read the article and you will realize that they are talking all BS. There is nothing of substance in that related to cricket except why we need to get suspicious if someone scores at 200 SR or bowls at 100 mph and ofc nothing remotely related to CSK.