Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

:facepalm: he is mascot and still has no regard for culture of his team..and hates the language i feel for poor csk fans..how do ya guys feel to know that out of tons of u fans they made this kid the mascot of ur team who does not gives a damn about ur culture :rofl: make ganesh the mascot he is much much better option !:two_thumbs_up:
I think Sidhoni should be impeached for this outrageous comment. Tamil is as much part of CSK as Dhoni himself. If this line of thinking coming from CSK is not nipped in bud, tomorrow he may demand that name Chennai should be removed from name of CSK and may demand it to become DSK Dhoni's Super Kings. In short his position as CSK mascot has become untenable now. He must resign.

I think Sidhoni should be impeached for this outrageous comment. Tamil is as much part of CSK as Dhoni himself. If this line of thinking coming from CSK is not nipped in bud, tomorrow he may demand that name Chennai should be removed from name of CSK and may demand it to become DSK Dhoni's Super Kings. In short his position as CSK mascot has become untenable now. He must resign.
u hit the nail on the head.. lets make gautimaan the next mascot !:hatsoff::icflove: it will not only save channai but will multiply its goodwill and not only that he knows tamil for change! :hatsoff:

Nah Sidhoni has been successful and has the support of the cskites here. He only needs to clarify his post
lol gannu wants to become mascot none of u like him :dontknow: he is only mascot bcos ram made him no other reason