Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

He is lucky no 9' date=' 10 and 11 lasted so many balls, let alone complain about getting strike. Its his fault he had to bat with tailenders who couldnt give him strike[/quote'] Weren't the usual 8,9 and 10. Morkel, Morris and Ashwin can all bat. Fleming said he was happy with where MS batted :facepalm:

Weren't the usual 8,9 and 10. Morkel, Morris and Ashwin can all bat. Fleming said he was happy with where MS batted :facepalm:
I am sure Fleming is also happy with no 2 position. Also, it was my understanding that if a player scores big but cannot finish of a match, it is choking. Is this applicable only to certain players?

I am sure Fleming is also happy with no 2 position. Also, it was my understanding that if a player scores big but cannot finish of a match, it is choking. Is this applicable only to certain players?
So SRT's 175 against Aussies was choking?

Allowing Bravo to bowl the 18th and 20th over, especially with Pollard batting was the mistake. Morkel was their best bowler and he bowled only 3 overs, in the 18th over Bravo gave away 20 runs and about 15 in the last, that's 35 runs right there and they lost the match by 23. Had Morkel bowled at least one of those overs they may have won the game, as for Dhoni coming late, the way Malinga and Johnson were bowling I don't think it would have made any difference even if he came early.

Dhoni is the reason team India have been so successful in recent times and that CSK have been the best IPL team overall over the 6 years!
Successful in recent times?? 0-8 has been result in last 8 test matcheds that we have played outside India.

Dhoni is the reason team India have been so successful in recent times and that CSK have been the best IPL team overall over the 6 years!
Dhoni is also the reason for the utter humiliation of two white washes, series defeat to England at HOME and numerous WCT0 first round exits.

Dhoni is also the reason for the utter humiliation of two white washes' date=' series defeat to England at HOME and numerous WCT0 first round exits.[/quote'] he has a selective memory..the team won becoz of dhobi,but when the team loses its bcoz the other players were at fault,what could dhoni have done?

he has a selective memory..the team won becoz of dhobi' date='but when the team loses its bcoz the other players were at fault,what could dhoni have done?[/quote'] He is not the only one. All Dhoni fan boys have the same disease.

he has a selective memory..the team won becoz of dhobi' date='but when the team loses its bcoz the other players were at fault,what could dhoni have done?[/quote'] Lol its the opposite around here. If we win it is because of other players but the sole reason for a loss has to be MS