ICF : AVKC - IPL Weekly Lottery

SLICKR392

cricket_hacker & Beetle will receive 1 trillion ICF$ each for winning lottery thrice this season. Sscomp will receive 500 bills for winning it twice. 55.png2-14.png3-6.png Prize ICF$ to be distrusted by me. Congo ! :icflove:
Thanks Again Slick. :icflove: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: :girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible: OMG...thanks guys ....:(( I would like to first say thanks to my little kid who got scared when I screamed ,then my dear husband ...who is saying this is fixed:beee::beee::beee:and most of all Team AVKC.... Special thanks to SLICKR for giving thenga to the two brats!!:--D

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: :girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible::girl_impossible: OMG...thanks guys ....:(( I would like to first say thanks to my little kid who got scared when I screamed ,then my dear husband ...who is saying this is fixed:beee::beee::beee:and most of all Team AVKC.... Special thanks to SLICKR for giving thenga to the two brats!!:--D
Thenga 2 ko nahi balki mujhe akele ko hi mila hai :giggle: DD ne to Slicka se 500B ainth liye hai dhoke se :cantstop:

:yay::icflove:
Thanks Again Slick. :icflove: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:icflove::icflove: Now I'll have to get back my trillions through betting. :creep:

@rajmarie You won it twice, but sscomp got it as this was the last week. Mods can lock the thread until next year. Have fun. Thank you. AVKC zinda baad :protest:
Yaad rakhuga mai tujhe aur teri cheating ko :((