Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

Do you define yourself as the the average Indian/American? If yes then I'm not surprised. Ignorance is bliss :winky: But lemme assure you most people out there recognize shortcomings of the system.
Yes I do. And frankly most people do. This is not rocket science, dont make it complicated.
So essentially according to you, anyone voicing alarm with the current political system is a dillusioned Paki? Geez way to give them credibility. But I guess by your logic we're all Pakis, we as in Ron Paul, the Libertarians etc etc and every other peace loving individual out there.
Any voicing alarm with a "reset" theory has lot more chance to be a Pakistani. As mentioned earlier the disillusionment exists for many citizens, but not quite on the level of an average Pakistani. Lets not go the whole Ron Paul mode now, he identifies himself as a Libertarian American. You still have not mentioned who/what you are. :winky:

Oh no. Another libertarian. What is it with libertarians ? Is it simply fashionable to be one or something ? Out of every 10 self-declared libertarians i've come across (and they are mostly a university phenomenon for people who are 10+ years younger than me) maybe 1 of them actually knows what libertarian means and the tenets of it.
The popularity surge has a lot to do with Ron Paul. The only man worth believing these days.

Again, largely irrelevant. For whatever purpose a country A declares war on country B, there will be civillian casualties due to collateral damage. That is not the same as a stated intent of extermination of civillians. I dont care whether US attacked Iraq for its oil, or for WMDs or whether George Bush Jnr. was jealous of Saddam's manly moustache. What i do care about and the point i am making- is that the stated intent was never the extermination or random killing of Iraqi civillians. And i challenge you or anyone else to prove that was the real intent of the US administration.
Either which way much like the Boston Bombings,innocents die world over, owing to actions of politicians. Since we're talking about America there are tons of cases where innocents have died because some politico decided they were just 'collateral damage'. Did you know there were twin bombings in Iraq today as well? Bottom line too many innocents are dying because political entities are goofing up. And accountability is now more required more than ever before.

"So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, 'The good outnumber you, and we always will."
Yes, now you will have Patton Oswald speak for you. And he exactly said lets reset the political discourse. :winky:

Stated intent of crusaders and jihaadists has been to bring peace to the world by making them believers. Surely you must buy that?
Sure. But their stated intent is to do this via the means of wanton violence against innocent non-believers. That is a part of their stated intent too. I also buy that.
Any war ventured into will have civilian casualties and if the war is not justified based on irrefutable evidence those civilian casualties should be blamed on the perpetrator of the war - simple enough for you?
Yes, but they are still collateral damage, not mandated to've been killed via deliberate targetting of them. There in lies the difference between a Napoleon and a Hitler and the states and the jihadis. USA didnt go out of its way to kill a bunch of random civillians. They killed them as a side effect of war, which is a part of every war.

@Sachinlara. you are seeking for truth or you are doing it only for criticism.
Seeking for truth. And given that i have read virtually everything there is to read on the history of Islam in middle east, Subcontinent and Al Andalus ( i am not well read on Islam in sub saharan Africa & South East Asia), i am pretty sure that barring newly discovered evidence from some dusty ruin somewhere, i am in a position to critique the faith and its history.

Don't - I can make the job easier for you by banning you or deleting your account. Let me know. But I know that you will keep coming back for more as a guest. :alienbooty:
Oh.. playing the bully... Who cares about this site.. so u land job offers based on your modship in this forum? Fantastic. Get a life.

Sure. But their stated intent is to do this via the means of wanton violence against innocent non-believers. That is a part of their stated intent too. I also buy that.
I thought stated intent was the only important thing? The ones who don't believe are collateral damage. :hmmm:
Yes, but they are still collateral damage, not mandated to've been killed via deliberate targetting of them. There in lies the difference between a Napoleon and a Hitler and the states and the jihadis. USA didnt go out of its way to kill a bunch of random civillians. They killed them as a side effect of war, which is a part of every war.
They are mandated to be killed because even an imbecile knows that any war will carry civilian casualties. If you don't know that or feign ignorance about it ... :hatsoff:

Either which way much like the Boston Bombings,innocents die world over, owing to actions of politicians. Since we're talking about America there are tons of cases where innocents have died because some politico decided they were just 'collateral damage'. Did you know there were twin bombings in Iraq today as well? Bottom line too many innocents are dying because political entities are goofing up. And accountability is now more required more than ever before.
There is a difference between collateral damage and targetted killings. A big & huge difference, which lets me put nations like US,Israel, India and their collateral damage on a higher moral plane and justification than the jihadis and psychopaths.

bombs were inside pressure cookers: https://twitter.com/AP/status/324195093206679552 gives it a desi angle, :hmmm:
Boston Globe reporting it too The Associated Press reported today that a person briefed on the investigation said the two bombs were hidden inside black duffel bags and were made of 6-liter pressure cookers. http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/16/some-areas-downtown-boston-reopen-today-boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-continues/qTROe6L0b98qRl9W7dnWiJ/story.html