Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

This whole glorification of the man-hunt as some sort of victory for humanity is pretty sickening. For pete's sake, kill/capture the guy all you want to, but you dont have to make this a hollywood style drama with live tweeting and product placements. Any time a human is killed/captured/injured, it is not something to have a victory dance over.
Of all the tragedy in the last week with people dying & losing limbs this is what you really have to complain about :facepalm::facepalm:

This explains a lot of difference between India and USA. In India, I doubt the public would have followed the instructions of the officials. They neither would have provided the tips. India would never have the public support and there is the vote-bank politics and thus conspiracy theories in India which prevents all that. So having a good security system includes the public as well and that's a key difference between both countries.
well we can two things... a) keep a blind eye if country or country men in trouble , recent example Delhi rape and recent accident victim crying hours for help .. no one care. b) After that blame govt. and have a candle march.

I am trying to find out about this incident at 11:25 am today..none of the news media is carrying this story... What happened to this suspect? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATED 11:25 AM ET Police have deployed 2 robots to inspect a possible explosive device attached to the suspect in custody, a man in his mid-60s. The media has been advised to immediately run and take cover. (via scanner) UPDATED 10:64AM ET Police are converging on the house where they believe Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is hiding. He has sent the following Tweet. UPDATED 10:54AM ET Police have another suspect in custody in the Arsenal Street area in Watertown, a man approximately 60-70 years old. He is wearing a vest and has a device in his hand that is suspected to be explosive. (via scanner) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to find out about this incident at 11:25 am today..none of the news media is carrying this story... What happened to this suspect? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATED 11:25 AM ET Police have deployed 2 robots to inspect a possible explosive device attached to the suspect in custody, a man in his mid-60s. The media has been advised to immediately run and take cover. (via scanner) UPDATED 10:64AM ET Police are converging on the house where they believe Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is hiding. He has sent the following Tweet. UPDATED 10:54AM ET Police have another suspect in custody in the Arsenal Street area in Watertown, a man approximately 60-70 years old. He is wearing a vest and has a device in his hand that is suspected to be explosive. (via scanner) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both cleared - no news after that.

I heard on CNN that the russians had warned the US about the brother and the FBI did talk to him but nothing came of it two years ago' date='can anybody confirm this?[/quote'] Yeah it's true. They talked to the older brother in 2010 and there wasnt conclusive evidence regarding this and he was let go.

lol.. the bleeding humanitarian.
Actually he is right, this is the only thing differentiating me and you from this guy. Once you justify inhuman behavior, just the causes differ, end result is the same. Even the terrorists would have justified their deeds to themselves in a similar way