Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

You are missing the point - a lot of people correlate terrorism with Islam and the number of Muslims. You can check previous posts of Gunner et al. who sought to make a point on those lines and how India is fecking up mollycoddling with Islam and Muslims. My point is that per capita India is nowhere close to the kind of terrorist attacks that have been aimed at the US over the last 10-15 years - so the idea that there has been no terrorist attack post 9/11 is bunk.
Per capita terrorist attack :giggle: Point about attacks on US citizens over the years is taken though.

Sad day. One feels sad for the innocent victims. But US govt. hands are drenched in blood of many such innocent 8 yr olds. Circle of violence keeps going. Not sure if Islamic terrorist involvement has been confirmed yet.
WTF that has to do with this tragedy you buffoon :facepalm::facepalm:

Per capita terrorist attack :giggle:
Not sure what's phuunny about it? Great Bong se advise le kar aaoge?
Point about attacks on US citizens over the years is taken though.
The point I am conveying is that the US/UK/Europe model might fit their demographics, but for India to blindly ape it is nothing less than crap. And even if we accept those policies to be ideal in dealing with extremist Islamic elements India comes out much better under the assumption that Islam breeds terrorism - a philosophy I don't subscribe to, but a lot of people do.

Some members here are just being downright disrespectful to the victims of this tragedy; those who lost lives ( including an 8 yr old) and got injured ( including lost limbs) don't deserve to be told - US policies had to lead to this so no big deal Show some humanity folks- it is no laughing or politicking matter

Some members here are just being downright disrespectful to the victims of this tragedy; those who lost lives ( including an 8 yr old) and got injured ( including lost limbs) don't deserve to be told - US policies had to lead to this so no big deal Show some humanity folks- it is no laughing or politicking matter
What's your point? Shouldn't I bring forth the two faced nature of certain posters in light of this tragedy? I feel the victims will be vindicated even more if the double standards of scumbags are exposed in light of the tragedy. But if you feel it's not the right thing to do, I'll agree with you and ceasefire.

What's your point? Shouldn't I bring forth the two faced nature of certain posters in light of this tragedy? I feel the victims will be vindicated even more if the double standards of scumbags are exposed in light of the tragedy. But if you feel it's not the right thing to do, I'll agree with you and ceasefire.
No my post was targeted at the likes of ravishingravi & Precambrian ( who BTW has proven to be a jerk when tragedies strike even before this one)

No my post was targeted at the likes of ravishingravi & Precambrian ( who BTW has proven to be a jerk when tragedies strike even before this one)
Thanks! I thought I was going overboard with my tirade against them. The sick thing about these choots is that they'll measure rape in per capita kyonki hindustaan ki chhhati phhoolti hai, but terrorism ki baat aayegi to kahenge ki per capita?

I expected better from you - this might be the first "successful" attack post 9/11 but many other attacks have been attempted and aborted. I've been making this point for a long time' date= just because terrorism is not successful due to vigilance does not mean no one wants to carry out such attacks.
That is if you think that gunmen shooting down innocent school children should not be called terrorists. In my book, such people are terrorists. They may not have a larger objective, they may not come from a global evil organization, they may not be motivated by religion, but they are in fact terrorists.

That is if you think that gunmen shooting down innocent school children should not be called terrorists. In my book' date= such people are terrorists. They may not have a larger objective, they may not come from a global evil organization, they may not be motivated by religion, but they are in fact terrorists.
Try saying that to the right wing nuts, who by the way "love" their nation and are also passoinate about their "second amendment", mind you written in the primitive age, that cannot be touched. What does a school kid here or there amount to? We must protect our "rights" as per the patriotic righties. Got it. Now let us wait for the next Columbine or Newtown. It is a matter of time before another lunatic gets hold of one of those assault style guns, many among over 300 million guns in the American household. Something tells me it is inevitable, that a little change in the socio-economic factors, can turn this gun-loving nation into a virtual war-zone, with the abundance of high powered weapons in the hands of civilians.