Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

What's your point? Shouldn't I bring forth the two faced nature of certain posters in light of this tragedy? I feel the victims will be vindicated even more if the double standards of scumbags are exposed in light of the tragedy.
Going by the crap you write, that description seems more applicable to you than the people you criticise. As for the victims, RIP.

President Barack Obama, speaking from the White House late Monday, pointedly avoided using the words "terror" or "terrorism," :hmmm:
That is because if it turns out that it was done by a non-Muslim American citizen, they will call him "psychologically disturbed" and send him to a hospital.
That's because nothing is confirmed - it's only wise to do so since the motive of the attack is not known.
Bombs were planted to kill innocent people at random. That's an act of terrorism regardless of who did it and why.

That is because if it turns out that it was done by a non-Muslim American citizen, they will call him "psychologically disturbed" and send him to a hospital. Bombs were planted to kill innocent people at random. That's an act of terrorism regardless of who did it and why.
Fair enough - it looks like a diplomatic move.

_67025244_latest_boston_blast_map464.jpg FBI probes Boston 'terror' blasts http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22162884
Although he did not use the word "terrorism", a White House official later said: "Any event with multiple explosive devices - as this appears to be - is clearly an act of terror, and will be approached as an act of terror."
I think Obama was just being sensitive there and we read too much into it.
"We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing."
The injuries seem to be quite serious.

Yes' date=' the US law enforcement has to be commended, but their policies at the same level have to be criticized. If Islamic terror is at the root of all this and Islamists in the US are as hell bent upon destroying the fabric of the country as in India then the number of attacks or attempted attacks in India should be hundreds of times more than the US given the Muslim population. What this attack - if it is Islamic terrorism based - and past ones attempted in the US show is that the manner in which India handles it's minorities is at a much superior level than the US. The discrepancy in the number of fruitful attacks are a result of superior law and order in the US, not their policies to integrate Muslims to the mainstream society being of any comparitive success to India.[/quote'] Do you think Indian security agencies have not done that? They too have been successful in preventing several terrorist attacks. Regarding Muslims being indulged in such activities, not every Muslim is. India have one of the highest Muslim population in the world, but vo kehte hain na "ek gandi machli saare talaab ko ganda kar deti hai." That has happened with them too. A few Muslims who are brain washed by people indulged in extremism who have their agendas are responsible for whole Muslim society being seen susceptible not just in places like US but around the world.

Do you think Indian security agencies have not done that? They too have been successful in preventing several terrorist attacks. Regarding Muslims being indulged in such activities' date=' not every Muslim is. India have one of the highest Muslim population in the world, but vo kehte hain na "ek gandi machli saare talaab ko ganda kar deti hai." That has happened with them too. A few Muslims who are brain washed by people indulged in extremism who have their agendas are responsible for whole Muslim society being seen susceptible not just in places like US but around the world.[/quote'] That was exactly my point. Associating terrorism with terrorist organizations in Pakistan, Kashmir etc. is fine but associating terrorism with the general Muslim population as people have a tendency of doing is completely wrong.

That was exactly my point. Associating terrorism with terrorist organizations in Pakistan' date=' Kashmir etc. is fine but associating terrorism with the general Muslim population as people have a tendency of doing is completely wrong.[/quote'] Its the ISI / Pak army policy to always hinder an sort of peace in India.. any sort of initiative and boom something happens.. Vajpayee Bus episode followed by Kargil , Zardari interview suggesting no first nuclear attack followed by 26/11... Pakistan kept saying that Kargil was done by so called "mujahids" which later on was revealed it was done by there own people and Pak Army who dress/behaved liked kashmiri mujahids mounted Kargil heights. I have a inner believe that all these things happening in India are done under close microscope of ISI .. all there members are ISI ... and there special spokesman is Hafiz Saeed.So whatever Pak govt or ISI wants to speak they use Hafiz Saeed and who in return supplies them with men.

The Pakistani Taliban, which claimed the 2010 Times Square bomb plot, on Tuesday denied anything to do with explosions that killed three people and wounded more than 100 in Boston. “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack,” Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told AFP. http://dawn.com/2013/04/16/pakistani-taliban-deny-boston-marathon-blasts/

This world is gone to the dogs. So need a reset button. I do believe that a reset button will only come when political establishments worldwide are completely disintegrated. Really at the root of all crimes is the backing of some major political group or the other. Only with the complete disintegration of established political entities worldwide can this world start fresh again.