Predict the grand FINALE winner - INDIA VS PAKISTAN

Predator_05

Predict the grand FINALE winner - INDIA VS PAKISTAN  

1. 1.

It's on now, folks. A wonderful conclusion to what has been a MAGNIFICENT tournament. Plenty of memories whch will stay with me forever. How fitting is it to see the TWO BEST TEAMS meet each other in the final - you couldn't have hoped for anything better. Add the hype that is associated with any IND-PAK encounter, and you have one hell of a match on the cards. So, who do you all think is going to win ? Pakistani bowlers are the only ones who have caused India some problems. Restricted India to a paltry 141 in the group stage match, with Asif taking 4. If their bowlers hit their stride early on, things could be difficult. YUVRAJ has been batting like a dream so far but his success has come against teams who attacked him with fast bowlers - PAK will resort to spin instead, and we know YUVRAJ isn't quite as good against spin. They also the kind of batsmen who can hit out against India's best bowlers - namely Harbhajan and Sreesanth. This is another match which will go down to the wire Note, this isn't the match thread

India. We have the best batsmen in form - Yuvraj. We have much better(and solid) openers - Sehwag & Gambhir. We have Mad Max with brain(Dhoni) as compared to certfied loony(Afridi). We have Pathan with his famous inswingers that always knocks off YK muahahaha. We have the firepower(RPS/Sree) to match Pakistan's(Asif/Gul) And we would have the support of Saffer crowd who would all be with India after we knocked off Australia. Not to mention Indo-Pak history, India coming on ahigh after 2 solid wins yada yada. We are gonna win!!!!

so far but his success has come against teams who attacked him with fast bowlers - PAK will resort to spin instead' date=' and we know YUVRAJ isn't quite as good against spin. [/quote'] I agree with Pred. Yuvraj need to be careful against spinners like Afridi, Malik etc. I suggest he should put little brake to his hitting when he is offerred spinners against him by Pakis. I am sure he can easily put druggie Asif away 6 times in an over.......but he can take singles and twos against spinners and bang bang against fasters. Yuvraj is key to our succes.....and he must read this advise now....:D