Five reasons why Pakistan will win........

1. BCCI has already announced incentives for reaching the finals.....this will make the players complacent as they are prone to it.......... 2. India has won against Australia......which they consider to be a greater feat than defeating Pakistan (whom they have beaten many times recently).......so the final will not pump them up as much as they feel they have already conquered the world. 3. Jogi will play and will be owned by Misbah............ 4. Pakistan will play Harbhajan better than the other teams have......... 5. Pakistan does not have Akhtar around................. Anyhow, if India proves me wrong, I will eat $hit again......................:D. I am sure apo and cricketics will comment and my answer is :finger:

5 reason why Dandroy is an idiot 1) His threads are the most ill-timed ever . When India hammers S.Africa and Aus , he goes on to announce that we will lose the next match 2) He thinks he is attracting a lot of attention ,but he is actually looking like a dunce. 3) In his opinion , Indian players wont be pumped at an India-Pak Final. Wonder for what other match our players will be pumped then ? India-Bermuda maybe ? 4) He says Pak will play Harbhajan better, when it is evidently clear that it Bhajji was one of the main reasons why we won the previous match against them 5) He is so proud at eating Sh!t . Which flavor do you prefer mate ?

Guest dada_rocks
1. BCCI has already announced incentives for reaching the finals.....this will make the players complacent as they are prone to it.......... 2. India has won against Australia......which they consider to be a greater feat than defeating Pakistan (whom they have beaten many times recently).......so the final will not pump them up as much as they feel they have already conquered the world. 3. Jogi will play and will be owned by Misbah............ 4. Pakistan will play Harbhajan better than the other teams have......... 5. Pakistan does not have Akhtar around................. Anyhow, if India proves me wrong, I will eat again......................:D. I am sure apo and cricketics will comment and my answer is :finger:
Chalo here is hoping ur goat-outhing works again:two_thumbs_up:
I think the topic title makes sense. Another reason is that Pakistan are still fresh from a recent World cup loss to us' date=' this is the first time they've had a chance to make ammends by playing us in the same World cup a 2nd time...[/quote'] do baar harenge... naya record bhi to banana hai unhe
5 reason why Dandroy is an idiot 1) His threads are the most ill-timed ever . When India hammers S.Africa and Aus , he goes on to announce that we will lose the next match 2) He thinks he is attracting a lot of attention ,but he is actually looking like a dunce. 3) In his opinion , Indian players wont be pumped at an India-Pak Final. Wonder for what other match our players will be pumped then ? India-Bermuda maybe ? 4) He says Pak will play Harbhajan better, when it is evidently clear that it Bhajji was one of the main reasons why we won the previous match against them 5) He is so proud at eating Sh!t . Which flavor do you prefer mate ?
You guys have no humor............I am on a mission here ("goat-mouthing" as dada-rocks calls it) and it is working so far..........can't you understand that nitwit??
You guys have no humor............I am on a mission here ("goat-mouthing" as dada-rocks calls it) and it is working so far..........can't you understand that nitwit??
i knew you were on a "mission".. seems like you have to look at the mirror and accuse yourself of exactly the same thing that you told me..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: nice one marris babe. I think he prefer's vanila blended with strawberry sh!t.
1. BCCI has already announced incentives for reaching the finals.....this will make the players complacent as they are prone to it.......... 2. India has won against Australia......which they consider to be a greater feat than defeating Pakistan (whom they have beaten many times recently).......so the final will not pump them up as much as they feel they have already conquered the world. 3. Jogi will play and will be owned by Misbah............ 4. Pakistan will play Harbhajan better than the other teams have......... 5. Pakistan does not have Akhtar around................. Anyhow, if India proves me wrong, I will eat again......................:D. I am sure apo and cricketics will comment and my answer is :finger:
6. It's the month of Ramadan.
Wont be the first time ... has already happened back in 1985 .... you werent around back then maybe :D
I saw it live then also... too bad I could not figure out much then I still remember ravi shastri going around in his audi when he got that but that was World Championship and this is World Cup :D
I dont think this kind of berating is required, esp from a senior member. whatever said and done, dandroy's is becoming a lucky mascot with his shitty stuff. Keep it going man.