Devon ke Dev mahadev - Love it

Vilander

well there are religious books like Vedas' date='Quran,bible,geeta and gurugranth sahib isn't it,to prove his existence,now you will say they are written by some random person,but the thing is their is lot of research been done by those people ,some of which u can relate to today world,take airplane for eg,u have vimanas, celestial weapons then,atom bomb,hydrogen bomb,neutron bomb now,charak samhit,sushrut samhita for medicine and surgery,upwas for eg if done once keeps ur digestive system fit.[/quote'] Arrey - I don't deny these scriptures exist but after all these are scriptures and do not prove existence of any divine force. They just say like you say - GOD exists, there is no proof. No one denies any existence of evidence in the fields of medicine, astronomy etc. But, there needs to be some concrete proof to prove the existence of something. In this case, the proof of burden is on the person who makes the claim of the divine force and you can't use proof by contradiction to prove a point. FYI - I don't want you to believe that there is no GOD. If you feel he exists, he does ; if not he doesn't. All I want you to accept is that just like you believe in a divine force, there are people who do not believe that theory. Agree to disagree, is all what I want.

well there are religious books like Vedas' date='Quran,bible,geeta and gurugranth sahib isn't it,to prove his existence,now you will say they are written by some random person,but the thing is their is lot of research been done by those people ,some of which u can relate to today world,take airplane for eg,u have vimanas, celestial weapons then,atom bomb,hydrogen bomb,neutron bomb now,charak samhit,sushrut samhita for medicine and surgery,upwas for eg if done once keeps ur digestive system fit.[/quote'] One of the fundamental precepts of hinduism is do not believe what has not come in your experience. I agree devotion is necessary, but I also think these arguments mirror the kind that Bible or Quran thumpers make. I believe Bhagvad Gita as text as higher aspirations.

Arrey - I don't deny these scriptures exist but after all these are scriptures and do not prove existence of any divine force. They just say like you say - GOD exists' date=' there is no proof. No one denies any existence of evidence in the fields of medicine, astronomy etc. But, there needs to be some concrete proof to prove the existence of something. In this case, the proof of burden is on the person who makes the claim of the divine force and you can't use proof by contradiction to prove a point. FYI - I don't want you to believe that there is no GOD. If you feel he exists, he does ; if not he doesn't. All I want you to accept is that just like you believe in a divine force, there are people who do not believe that theory. Agree to disagree, is all what I want.[/quote'] That's what my point is as well that it's my opinion and that's ur opinion so you stick to yours me to mine.

Sorry, that post from me you quoted came out mangled. I am far from being an atheist, so relax. The point was there's a tendency amongst Hindus to mimic the Muslims and Christians who idiotically and habitually look for scientific proofs in their holy books. Hinduism does not make dogmatic claims about nature and being so there's no need to make such claims, unlike the islamists and christians. It makes you appear insecure in your belief and in want of validation.
:agree: