Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

This happened in 2006 in a test match when he was struggling for form.Great way to support a legend ah? It wasnt an one off either.Apparently it wasnt an one off either .It seems Gavaskar was subjected to the same treatment as well.
A crowd is not a homogenous entity. If Sachin has taken the field a 1000 times, he has been worshipped 999 times. You don't judge crowd behaviours by aberrations.

A crowd is not a homogenous entity. If Sachin has taken the field a 1000 times' date=' he has been worshipped 999 times. You don't judge crowd behaviours by aberrations.[/quote'] Sachin Yuvi and now Kohli.Also the Symonds incident. Yeah they maybe aberrations but they do leave a sour taste And i have been to Bangalore and Chenai plenty of times.Never remember anything like this. Infact my friend (who was at the ground) said that last week the crowd gave Watson a standing ovation when he scored the century. Thats how u like the crowds to be.

Sachin Yuvi and now Kohli.Also the Symonds incident. Yeah they maybe aberrations but they do leave a sour taste And i have been to Bangalore and Chenai plenty of times.Never remember anything like this. Infact my friend (who was at the ground) said that last week the crowd gave Watson a standing ovation when he scored the century. Thats how u like the crowds to be.
How about Kohli showing his middle finger to the Mumbai crowds in 2010? Mumbai crowds give standing ovations to good performances all the time. Who told you they don't?

how about tailunt? won two matches for mumbai :cantstop:
Let Rohit be a regular member of the Indian team first :giggle: Chand may be raw now, but once he works out his chinks, he can be a Team India regular from 2016. Dhoni will anyway not step down before 2015 and may continue beyond that as well.

How about Kohli showing his middle finger to the Mumbai crowds in 2010? Mumbai crowds give standing ovations to good performances all the time. Who told you they don't?
Where am i saying Kohli attitude and behavior are fine.I even remember Delhi crowd booing Kohli in an IPL match.Did u see me criticizing them.The problem is it isnt an one off incident and booing and calling ur own player (IPL or not) a cheat are never the same. That was to those defending this action by saying boing opposition players is to be expected in a tournament in IPL.

Let Rohit be a regular member of the Indian team first :giggle: Chand maybe raw now, but once he works out his chinks, he can be Team India regular from 2016. Dhoni will anyway not step down before 2015 and may continue beyond that as well.
that could very well be true as far as Dhoni is concerned. I opened a new thread for future indian team captain, but never considered the prospect that Dhoni could pull a tendu :((

Where am i saying Kohli attitude and behavior are fine.I even remember Delhi crowd booing Kohli in an IPL match.Did u see me criticizing them.The problem is it isnt an one off incident and booing and calling ur own player (IPL or not) a cheat are never the same. That was to those defending this action by saying boing opposition players is to be expected in a tournament in IPL.
a) When it is about domestic rivalry (the concept around which IPL is based), all opposition players are opposition players irrespective of which country they play for. As a passionate fan, wouldn't I be furious with a player of a rival franchise when he mocks and insults a player of my franchise? Why do I care then that he plays for India? My player (who was mocked at) also plays for India. Kohli himself insults many Indian players on the ground, and those are lauded by his fanboys and attributed to his aggressive nature blah blah. b) If Kohli misbehaves with the crowd, why shouldn't the crowd give it back? c) 'Cheater' is a very common chant in all Maharashtra stadiums; and it usually comes out when the crowd feels cheated. Kohli has himself heard the same chant being used in many ODIs and Tests; and it is nothing new. RCB was a rival here, and if the crowd feels cheated, why should they not use the same old chant?

Guys learn from Chennai crowd' date=' agree we do make hot n delicious Koli FRY in Cheppauk :haha:, yet we wont be boo Virat...:icflove: He s our player and dont do this next time guys :nono:[/quote'] If he acts funny with your crowd, they better not take it lying down. A lesson for Kohli that he should not act funny with the Indian cricketers either.

Kholi should grow up if he aspires to become Indian captain for a long time. He cannot stoop as low as the pathetic mumbai crowd. He needs to keep his emotions at bay against crowds and players. He need not be a dhoni but cannot become worse than ponting. If he keeps acting up, Pujara or Ashwin might become the next captain.