Day 3 Discussion Thread

Gambit

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread

My advice to everyone here is to make a very quick trip to the Ganges/Yamuna/Saraswati confluence and pray Team India does not go down for 150 !!
someone suggested an offering for the rivers..someone with the words prince/black/the in his id is best suited I heard. :lol: :lmao:

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread I am glad to see that you guys have taken this yajna thing seriously. Based on Doody and Shailesh's fervent prayers, the gods have spoken ! 4 words.......thundering down from Mt. Kailash !! India will NOT lose !! There...........you guys can relax now...........all is well. Hoorrrayyyyy !!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am glad to see that you guys have taken this yajna thing seriously. Based on Doody and Shailesh's fervent prayers, the gods have spoken ! 4 words.......thundering down from Mt. Kailash !! India will NOT lose !! There...........you guys can relax now...........all is well. Hoorrrayyyyy !!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
We dont want to draw we want to win

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread Well..........there is the problem, Party. Lord Shiva has said that "India will not lose". That is all ! And you cannot go against the gods...........look at what happened to Rawan................so you have to be satisfied. And remember a draw for India is like a win !! Who woulda believe it after the 5-0 one day drubbing !! OK......that is IT.........per L. Shiv.............don't worry....be happy ! :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread Oh no TBP has spoken and said India will not lose this one :eew: Never has it gone according to TBP's predictions and I doubt if India can manage to score enough runs :shrug: I agree with TBP on couple of points he has made. The 4 rpo is not going to happen going by what has transpired in the last couple of days in the test match. Also South Africa will be quite defensive in their bowling and field set. It will be more like 3.5 rpo and even if India bats out about 80 overs today they will end up with about 270 runs. I don't reckon India will feel confident enough to let Saffies bat with only 310 runs on the board. Still it will make an interesting couple of days and the best part is that this is the last test match. The test series has been evenly contested so far.

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread I saw the game for 10 mins or so today and here is what a SA comm said 'If SA are 70 runs behind India at the end of first innings then i have a feeling SA has a much better chance of winning the game than India'. Brilliant !! 'SA are a better team and deserve to win the series, They fought back hard and turned it all around in second test and lost the first test because they played silly shots'

I saw the game for 10 mins or so today and here is what a SA comm said 'If SA are 70 runs behind India at the end of first innings then i have a feeling SA has a much better chance of winning the game than India'. Brilliant !! 'SA are a better team and deserve to win the series, They fought back hard and turned it all around in second test and lost the first test because they played silly shots'
You are not serious which channel were you watching- Star Sports or the other one dunno wat name it is, the channel were Barry Richards, Allan Donald, Ravi Shastri

I saw the game for 10 mins or so today and here is what a SA comm said 'If SA are 70 runs behind India at the end of first innings then i have a feeling SA has a much better chance of winning the game than India'. Brilliant !! 'SA are a better team and deserve to win the series, They fought back hard and turned it all around in second test and lost the first test because they played silly shots'
You clearly can figure out how much it will hurt them if they lose to India at home :duh: They have lost series' to Australia and England but Saffies don't often lose at home. If they do then their confidence will be severely dented. Unfortunately the commies cannot realise Saffies aren't the team of 90s anymore. They are way too hyped up in test cricket. They are decent test team but not one of the top 3. The ICC test ratings I think has South Africa at no.6 or something and that say it all about the quality of the South Africa as a test team.

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread No matter what the ICC rankings say, South Africa are a very formidable team at home as they demonstrated in the ODIs and have in tests against other sides over the past few years. Beating them at home is a huge huge achievement ranking right along a team coming to India and winning.

Re: Day 3 Discussion Thread Yes it is one of the biggest achievements as for Indian cricket is concerned and South Africa commies should come to understand this Indian test cricket team is better than the SA test team if India goes on to win or draw this one.