The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

You have the most destructive middle order in IPL and arentt sure of winning 3/6 of upcoming matches? And you ask me to bet on an even riskier proposition. Sure I believe CSK is the best team in this IPL and that is evident by our historical win/loss record. But this is T20 and its anybody's game on a given day. Even Pune beat us once. I am ready to take the bet, I have never said no. I just laid another bet which asks to raise the stakes to back the team for which you are mascot and you have been supporting all throughout IPL taking pride in the 2 victories they have achieved so far. The odds I am offering you are easier than what I am getting.
I told you I cannot take that bet. We aren't that good enough and the chances of finishing in top 5 are pretty slim since all our CSK matches are over. But CSK is the master race na?

I told you I cannot take that bet. We aren't that good enough and the chances of finishing in top 5 are pretty slim since all our CSK matches are over. But CSK is the master race na?
Yes we are, as can be seen by our historical superiority and consistent performances in each and every season. But this is T20 cricket and any team can beat anyone else on a given day. If Pune can beat us once, surely RCB, MI can do the same. So if I am going to go for such high stakes, it is only fair that you are held to slightly lower stakes too, given that you claim to have the most destructive IPL middle order and have supported Pune all along My offer to take the bet is open, provided you take my bet too.

I think its easy enough for anyone on ICF to see that self-proclaimed master-race just peed their pants. Not one of them, not a single one, had the guts to take Sourav's bet. Yes, they tried distracting by bets againsts Pune of all teams, a big loss of face for so called master race fans

I think its easy enough for anyone on ICF to see that self-proclaimed master-race just peed their pants. Not one of them' date=' not a single one, had the guts to take Sourav's bet. Yes, they tried distracting by bets againsts Pune of all teams, a big loss of face for so called master race fans[/quote'] :giggle: Well he didn't challenge me. Sissy Saurav. We aren't that dumb you see. There is no surety in the playoffs. Heck even RR won the first season. If you were to take a challenge on reaching he playoffs(before season started) it would have been always on.

Although CSK have lost to Mumbai and Pune at home (Chennai), i think they are one of the best team in IPL. There is no team certain of winnings in playoffs. So i would not like to rule CSK out in spite of the two home losses.Every team apart from RCB and Rajasthan has lost home matches. It's just not CSK who lost at home.

:giggle: Well he didn't challenge me. Sissy Saurav. We aren't that dumb you see. There is no surety in the playoffs. Heck even RR won the first season. If you were to take a challenge on reaching he playoffs(before season started) it would have been always on.
You arent really that important? :dontknow: