The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

You did not win any championship in the first two seasons either. You were equally useless in CPL. Lost the first 3 tournaments (2 IPls + 1 CPL) like us only :finger: 6-time losers despite fixing everything for themselves. :hehe:
Actually thats a :fail: We won our 1st CLT20 after the 3rd IPL.3rd and 4th tournaments.

So? Is he being bought right now? No. I think you should know this, At least 60% of CSK fans are because of Dhoni. I don't know if you follow football, but he is like Ronaldo was to Man U. The day he left, plenty of United supporters became Madrid supporters. Not 60% in that case, but a huge amount still.
Lol thats not true.Most support CSK because it's Tamil nadu based team.Will continue whether Dhoni is there or not next season.

Lol thats not true.Most support CSK because it's Tamil nadu based team.Will continue whether Dhoni is there or not next season.
What do you mean Dhoni is there or not, he is the adopted son of Chennai. He'll be with CSK forever. Just like Sachin will stay with MI forever.

What do you mean Dhoni is there or not' date=' he is the adopted son of Chennai. He'll be with CSK forever. Just like Sachin will stay with MI forever.[/quote'] So does MSD know Tamizh? Is Idli-Sambar is favorite food ? Does Sakshi wear Kanjeevaram sarees ? Does Dhoni know TN history ? He might be Seenu Mama's adopted son but not TN's.

So? Is he being bought right now? No. I think you should know this, At least 60% of CSK fans are because of Dhoni. I don't know if you follow football, but he is like Ronaldo was to Man U. The day he left, plenty of United supporters became Madrid supporters. Not 60% in that case, but a huge amount still.
both statements are not true :nono: dude, most of them support Dhoni bcoz of CSK.. only true for non - tamil CSK fans... reg ronaldo, nd considering the history of both clubs nd their fans, its safe not to open mouth abt their loyalty :fear: may be true for portugal fans... its a major flame bait nd no one in internet dares to bring that topic on their forums ...

So does MSD know Tamizh? Is Idli-Sambar is favorite food ? Does Sakshi wear Kanjeevaram sarees ? Does Dhoni know TN history ? He might be Seenu Mama's adopted son but not TN's.
it would be rudiculous if he does that.. no one expects him to do thr things u said.. SRK doesn't need to be in bengali culture bcoz he owns KKR.. and puny players don't eat missal pav nd puran poli becoz they play for PWI ...

Good you refuted that. Obviously the CSK mascot (:hehe:) has no clue about the fanbase of CSK, and thinks 60 per cent support the team for the same reason as he does.

Saurav has from no where managed to take the micky out of the CSK fellas. :hatsoff: After reading this thread (particularly #232, #239), I remember the Peter Steiner cartoon printed on July 5, 1993 - New Yorker. peter-steiner-on-the-internet-nobody-knows-you-re-a-dog-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg
:rofl: I have developed new respect for Sidhoni now. :hatsoff:

we will make him understand shakuni uncle. :finger:
You are a brave new CSKite, with lofty aspirations. After seeing his ways for a season, you'll :headshake: and :mad: and :whine: Shakuni uncle = Srini Mama :giggle: