How many states does BJP rule in?

1983-2011

I think it is wrong comparison' date=' not sure in which election rally has BJP talked about hate. Please enlighten.[/quote'] Please enlighten?? Either you are joking or want me to be the one calling out the bjp/rss for what it is. These parties always need the other to target, to hate, to rally against. That's bjp/rss bread and butter and now we have one more party doing the same. Thankfully they have deviated a little with all the development talk in last weeks election, at least the top leaders have but you can never tell what the rest have been up to at the local level. In the national elections and the by elections even the top leaders were following hate the other techinique to rally support.

MIM's increase is direct result of rise of hindu hardliners in Indian politics headed by BJP. The way people don't find any issues with Modi claiming himself as Hindu nationalist or wearing his Hindu identity openly' date= I don't think one should find anything wrong with a party which wants to highlight it's muslim identity.
A completely wrong analysis. The votes for MIM are mostly because of the disillusionment of many muslims with Kangress and other seculars. Also, there is a worldwide trend in islam towards more radicalization that is also contributing to this.

Please enlighten?? Either you are joking or want me to be the one calling out the bjp/rss for what it is. These parties always need the other to target' date=' to hate, to rally against. That's bjp/rss bread and butter and now we have one more party doing the same. Thankfully they have deviated a little with all the development talk in last weeks election, at least the top leaders have but you can never tell what the rest have been up to at the local level. In the national elections and the by elections even the top leaders were following hate the other techinique to rally support.[/quote'] Again a generlized post. Which can be said about any party of India. Congress, SP, BSP , Indira Gandhi killed muslims, Rajeev Gandhi opened the Ram Janmabhoomi and pushed India into a communal tension forever which was later taken over by VHP, Mulayam Singh similarly killed KArsevaks in Ayodhya, Mayawati does the same on caste basis by imposing dalit act on anyone anywere while in power. Can you post anything equivalent to what MIM says by any big leader of BJP in recent election or let me make it easier for you let me know a single statement by Modi or any top level like Advani, Joshi, Rajnath, Sushma, Jaitley during the Lok Sabha Election which makes you think they are getting vote on basis of hatred. One of the 2 paisa neta Adityanath tried something similar but he was shown the place by people of India. Ok let me make more easy for you, there is BJP government from 15 years in MP, Chattisgarh please let me know a single bill or single law or a single instance were government has been indulged in any kind of hatred.

Again a generlized post. Which can be said about any party of India. Congress, SP, BSP , Indira Gandhi killed muslims, Rajeev Gandhi opened the Ram Janmabhoomi and pushed India into a communal tension forever which was later taken over by VHP, Mulayam Singh similarly killed KArsevaks in Ayodhya, Mayawati does the same on caste basis by imposing dalit act on anyone anywere while in power. Can you post anything equivalent to what MIM says by any big leader of BJP in recent election or let me make it easier for you let me know a single statement by Modi or any top level like Advani, Joshi, Rajnath, Sushma, Jaitley during the Lok Sabha Election which makes you think they are getting vote on basis of hatred. One of the 2 paisa neta Adityanath tried something similar but he was shown the place by people of India. Ok let me make more easy for you, there is BJP government from 15 years in MP, Chattisgarh please let me know a single bill or single law or a single instance were government has been indulged in any kind of hatred.
Here is your second in command, digging up ghosts of the past with an eye on future elections in karnataka. This was in sept 2014. What purpose do such memorials, Jagruti Rath Yatras, serve other than to dig up past events, destroy whatever bridges that were built amidst the communities, that is other than future votes for BJP? Karnataka BJP mobilises youth cadre for Shah event today
Amit Shah will make his first public appearance in Karnataka after taking over as president of the BJP Wednesday. Shah will lay the foundation stone for the construction of a martyrs’ memorial for some 200 people allegedly killed by the army of former Nizam of Hyderabad on May 9, 1948 for wanting unification with India in Gorta village of Bidar district. The village lies close to the borders of Telangana and Maharashtra. Despite there being little historical evidence of the killings at Gorta except for a passing mention in a book from the period titled The End of an Era (Hyderabad Memoirs) by K M Munshi, the BJP has gone all out to make the event a spectacle for its cadre, giving rise to suspicion in many quarters of a strategy to polarise voters on communal lines in the state. The BJP has mobilised some 20,000 youth cadre to attend the foundation laying ceremony by Shah for the memorial that will be inaugurated on September 17, 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Yuva Morcha of the BJP claims to have, since Kargil Vijay Divas on July 26, collected Rs 27 lakh from 2.7 lakh youths spread across 54,000 polling booths in Karnataka for the memorial. According to the BJP, around 200 people from Gorta village raised ‘Vande Mataram’ slogan after India attained Independence in 1947 but the Nizam, who was the ruler of the princely state of Hyderabad, took objection and branded the sloganeers as traitors. “When all efforts to prevent the locals from hoisting the Indian flag failed, the Nizam dispatched about 3,000 of his Razakar army who surrounded the village on May 9, 1948 and killed about 200 villagers,” said Karnataka BJP Yuva Morcha president P Muniraju Gowda, one of the prime movers in mobilising BJP cadre for the creation of the memorial. “Gorta is called the Jallianwala Bagh of south India because the Nizam’s militia massacred people for hoisting the Indian flag on May 19, 1948, before Operation Polo overthrew the Nizam and Hyderabad became a part of India on September 17, 1948,’’ BJP’s Karnataka president Prahlad Joshi said recently while announcing Shah’s visit to Karnataka. After the laying of the foundation stone for the memorial, the BJP youth wing has proposed a ‘Gorta Jagruti Rath Yatra’ across six districts of what is known as the Hyderabad Karnataka region — a largely impoverished part of the state with a sizable Muslim population where the BJP has traditionally struggled in elections.
One more article on the same issue http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/bjp-chief-amit-shah-chose-to-visit-gorta-to-reopen-1948-wounds-say-critics/article1-1266939.aspx

Here is your second in command, digging up ghosts of the past with an eye on future elections in karnataka. This was in sept 2014. What purpose do such memorials, Jagruti Rath Yatras, serve other than to dig up past events, destroy whatever bridges that were built amidst the communities, that is other than future votes for BJP?
Where exactly is the hate sir in this whole article? Against whom is the hate?

It seems Mission Jammu & Kashmir for BJP has started. Rahul Baba would have spent Diwali in much better way.

Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi ·1 hr1 hour ago Will be in Srinagar on Diwali, 23rd October & will spend the day with our sisters & brothers affected by the unfortunate floods.

Ideally you would want a party like AAP to expand. Problem is their leader has absolutely no political acumen. Take for example the Haryana elections. It's utter stupidity not to field even some candidates. Try to make an entry into the assembly and build your base. The message being sent out is so confusing. First they made entry into Delhi. Then during LS elections' date=' they wanted to contest everywhere thinking there would be a fairy tale ending. Now they've gone back to Delhi and don't seem like getting out there anytime soon. There's no clear strategy on what they want to do[/quote'] Yup - the day they find a balance between two extremes they will become relevant. That said, their current strategy is to focus on Delhi ONLY.

i personally would not include Seemandhra in the BJP account just yet. The BJP have 4 mlas and CBN has something like 100 plus MLAs in a 175 assembly. The only reason CBN is keeping the BJP on board is cause he needs funds from the centre. Fair enough to include Punjab as the BJP are a crucial partner for the SAD in the state.

I think in the coming years Uttarakhand and Himchal will change hands. they always have voted between bjp and congress every alternate election cycle. Assam Karnataka, UP, Bihar are the big question marks. A strong BJP have the ability to take these states.