Mizbah ul Haq is a CHOKER, just like his big brother

Predator_05

Just like that fat-@ss Inzamam went WEAK-KNEED in matches against India, so does this guy. Got Pakistan so close, only to throw it away when they were IN TOUCHING DISTANCE of that trophy. What a loser. He HUMILIATED his country in front of the entire world. Then again, it's not his fault - he was born a p@ki...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
What a idiotic thread and comment. Misbah is fantastic player. India would be blessed to have a player of his calibre. Pakistan would not be in the finals without him. Where was this guy before!!
yea right' date=' now u converted to hindu? :haha::haha::haha::hysterical:[/quote'] Shehezaada is an age old member of the forum, a die hard supporter of India and Tendulkar. Whether he is a Hindu or not should not mean a rat's a$$ to you but just FYI he is a Hindu, though I can't recall his name off the top of my head and has always said so. Debate his points if you want and cut off personal attacks and jabs.
Shehezaada is an age old member of the forum' date=' a die hard supporter of India and Tendulkar. Whether he is a Hindu or not should not mean a rat's a$$ to you but just FYI he is a Hindu, though I can't recall his name off the top of my head and has always said so. Debate his points if you want and cut off personal attacks and jabs.[/quote'] thanks bro..my name is Shivam Saxena
CoB yaar...Predator's been talking crap for a couple of months now..he's had this coming.
He may have gone OTT in his celebrations since India's 20-20 win, but there's no way he can be accused of talking crap for 2 months. Read his posts on cricket. He always makes a pertinent point. Why, I remember him defending Shoaib's record when the rest of us were taking him to pieces. What do you mean when you say "He had this coming?" Are you some kind of avenging angel or what? And Shehezaada, these discussions on Inzi's greatness or otherwise are completely redundant. There are several articles on batsmen of our generation in the stats section, looking at various aspects. Feel free to read them.
Just like that fat-@ss Inzamam went WEAK-KNEED in matches against India, so does this guy. Got Pakistan so close, only to throw it away when they were IN TOUCHING DISTANCE of that trophy. What a loser. He HUMILIATED his country in front of the entire world. Then again, it's not his fault - he was born a p@ki...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Predetor I've read your posts. They're crap. You're a racist. Who cares about Pakistan? Why are you giving all Indians a bad name? Why? Why don't you shut the ---- up about them and just be happy that we won. Cmon dude, just stop it.
Predetor I've read your posts. They're crap. You're a racist. Who cares about Pakistan? Why are you giving all Indians a bad name? Why? Why don't you shut the ---- up about them and just be happy that we won. Cmon dude, just stop it.
Tondulkar, what is racist about that post? Nothing racist about making fun of a Pak cricketer. They are our biggest rivals and needling like this happens on either side after a victory in a big game. You seem to have gone overboard with the 'Report Post' button. Heck you've reported more posts than you have created.
Tondulkar, what is racist about that post? Nothing racist about making fun of a Pak cricketer. They are our biggest rivals and needling like this happens on either side after a victory in a big game. You seem to have gone overboard with the 'Report Post' button. Heck you've reported more posts than you have created.
The term "paki" in my opinion is racist. There is such a thing as a friendly, healthy rivalry which is OK to have. But to say somethings which are offensive to there race and religion and making up crude names for them is just wrong. Let them say whatever they want. Lets not stopp down to there level. I've reported posts because i've noticed that this is a great forum with great members, but some of the posts here are just plain offensive, and is giving ALL Indians a bad name. I have some Pakistani friends. They're not animals!

Come on Tondulkar. Paki is not a racist term except in England and there also it is used not only against Pakistanis but against all Asians. I have Pakistani friends here in the US whom I refer to as Pakis and they do the same amongst themselves. Moreover, context needs to be taken into account. Paki is racist when used by a white against a brown in England because of their social problems. Outside that context, its not racist, certainly not when a cricketer is referred as a Paki.

if OP is just for bantering.. then i am fine with it.. but Misbah isnt a choker IMO... one of the top 5 players come out of this 20/20.. soo noooo misbah didnt choke but pakis choke.. and that afretard has lived up to his name.. btw .. term 'paki' is not an offensive word.. they themselves use it..