Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

You 2-dollar people should stop worrying. You'll never on top nor be at the bottom. Tough guys like us are the big punters, we are either on top or at the bottom. You go drink some lassi and chill.
Building my empire one step at à time.......if steyn and misraji wouldnt have been duc out ...would have turned in profit otherwîse :((

League Standings updated ! Lord continues to lose although he might want to thank Kevon Cooper for his late blast that earned him much needed profits. Saurav gets into the list of heavy losers with Zak and Jibran in there as well. Zelig is unmoved as he barely trade a few stocks in order to ensure he doesn't wipe of the green that he finds himself in.

Mi vs Punjab Johnson,pollard,marsh,dk,pk, 5lots each Gilchrist ,miller 3 lots Awana -2 lots Rcb vs csk Gayle,rampaul,Ashwin -3 lots each Rat,Raina - 4 lots each Sir,dhoni-5 lots each Hope gayle doesn't make too much profit for me though :pray:

@aLord, Zakk, Jibran, Saurav :hehe: I am the only intelligent punter out here - when I saw that the only person to make a profit in this stock exchange was g92, I left while others keep accumulating more losses :hysterical:
Zelig says hi :cool:

I'm coming up with a new strategy today. :winky: Watch out for this space. :beach:
Okay, here it goes: 50 lots of: a) Shikhar Dhawan b) Parthiv Patel c) Hanuma Vihari d) Cameron White e) Thisara Perera f) Dale Steyn g) Ishant Sharma h) Karan Sharma i) Amit Mishra :two_thumbs_up: :dance: :dance:
Epic fail :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: