Feel sorry for Sachin

zubinpepsi

Sachin is decent on the field. Thats not where he would have hurt us. He would have even done ok with the bat against most opponents. Against Saffies & Aussies however, he would have made us pay. He would have likely started with a cautious approach & left too little for Yuvi or Dhoni to salvage in the late overs. Anyways, lets party, enjoy the victory when it lasts. And it will last exactly a week, the Aussies are coming on the 29th

Lurks ' date=' very disappointed with that reaction. Sachin was the best batsman in the odis against england and the quickest too.[/quote'] I am not sure how else to put it but let me repeat it once again. The man is past his best, give him a rest. I am sure many here are taking it the wrong way but this has been my stance for far too long now, roll off the geritratics, give the young guns a chance. They deserve it. Today they have taken India to a World Championship and each one of them have a Winners medal around their neck, guess what medal does Sachin have. Sorry no sympathies for him. xxx
'03 Silver Medal and player of the tournament. :D
And he played wonderfully in that tournament too. But mark my words Gambit he would easily trade both the medals for a WC medal. There is no bigger high in this world than being a World Champion. I am on a freaking high and the only thing I did today was call 100 times to my parents to get the score! :dance: