Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

sabby your dark art has ruined this tournament you should be put in jail
jokes aside but u can be assured this has been going on for long time and many other players are involved..just hoping every one involved even if he is the biggest star should be caught and banned..
now all the "world cup final and semifinal was fixed" idiots will start ranting again :wall:
If somehow, if somehow, this ends up being true, then I will lose all my passion for Indian cricket and cricket in general. We Indian fans waited almost 3 decades to see our team replicate Kapil Dev's feat!.
I think the bigger more immediate question is if a significant number of RR players are involved in this, should they be playing in the playoffs? It might seem harsh but should they be allowed?
They will be allowed any which way. Cannot punish others for three bad apples.
as long as srini don and mafia control indian cricket' date=' such instances shouldnt surprise anyone. if you can kick out someone like jimmy from a post he deserved, kuch bhi ho sakta hain[/quote'] i should not say stuff like this but im sure people in control will make sure no real big fish is caught..otherwise everyone knew ipl is fixed if u dont then u have to be kidding urself:wall: