Did we just win the the WORLD CUP ?

goose

HELL YEAH ! some might pooh pooh it now but T20 is here to stay - i mean check this tournament , it's been a massive success for everyone involved ! it might well be the death knell for 50 overs ! so don't let nobody fool you into making light of what's just been achived - this is fking MASSIVE ! INDIA - WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! THE ONLY WINNERS OF THE WORLD CUP, T20 WORLD CUP, AND CHAMPIONS TROPHY !

HELL YEAH ! some might pooh pooh it now but T20 is here to stay - i mean check this tournament , it's been a massive success for everyone involved ! it might well be the death knell for 50 overs ! so don't let nobody fool you into making light of what's just been achived - this is fking MASSIVE ! INDIA - WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! THE ONLY WINNERS OF THE WORLD CUP, T20 WORLD CUP, AND CHAMPIONS TROPHY !
I like the way you put it! :top:
:thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: