Lol @ Rcb!

Jersey #10

Those kind of incidents occurred to most teams. How about PKXI :hmmm: They also had to go through lot of these things. Infact two years in a row.
we were done in bambis and Sreeni,both bought umpires:((

You guys don't get it.....RCB took a moral stance by not qualifying.....they knew this tourney is tainted.....didn't want to be winners of a tainted tourney....that's why they gave freebies to Gilchrist.....they made a statement by beating CSK that they can thrash anyone if they want......joke is on you guys......:finger:....:giggle:....
These people are hungry for success , RCB doesn't try to win by hook or crook , always respect rules and regulation. yeah, its true nice guys finish last :((

You guys don't get it.....RCB took a moral stance by not qualifying.....they knew this tourney is tainted.....didn't want to be winners of a tainted tourney....that's why they gave freebies to Gilchrist.....they made a statement by beating CSK that they can thrash anyone if they want......joke is on you guys......:finger:....:giggle:....
as if they dish out thunderbolts otherwise:hysterical::hysterical:

If kohli had stayed calm, they would have won one of the close ones. They should of appointed ABDV as the skipper :headshake:
Captaincy is overarted . No captain can avoid last ball no balls :((

Captaincy is overarted . No captain can avoid last ball no balls :((
Are you kidding me? Captaincy is very crucial in a T20 game. :headshake: My confidence wouldn't be high if my own cappo has a go at him in tense moments :sniffle: