SRK has an eeerie resemblance to Michael Jackson

gs

Amar Singh: is respectable member of parliament no absconder as those mafia dons. I mentioend if having a political stand sympathetic to jihadist is crime then 70% of India is criminal. If u seriously have some evidence of Amar Singh or anyone supporting SIMI ( here the word is supporting not sympathetic otherwise Sonia Gandhi anhd Manmohan singh both become criminal) do produce that security agencies most certainly wud like to have a look because supporting SIMI or any banned organization is a punishable crime.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Surely even Bheembhai will find this post funny !

Guest dada_rocks
Good idea. I don't know how he gets time for these debates . He can go on and on . CC is the only poster who can take him on .
Like anybody else, just because I try to keep it logical makes many uncomfortable doesn;t make me guilty of anything.

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Surely even Bheembhai will find this post funny !
Again ducking the question ur and my opinion aside produce some evidence of Amr Singh supporting any banned organization, rest assured I will fund this case . Last time I chedk he was not absconder of law of land either.. tsk tsk :hysterical:

Like anybody else' date=' [b']just because I try to keep it logical makes many uncomfortable doesn;t make me guilty of anything.
Logical ? Shouldn't you let others decide ? They why is that even neutral posters ( if you want I can give you names ) who normally do not engage in political discussions find your posts illogical and in poor taste more often than not ?

Guest dada_rocks

other like you.. who forgets in couple of posts what was being discussed and goes on and on tangents.:hysterical:. or will it be the other champion r who despite being told again and again never ceases to discuss anything other than the topic..:hysterical: Rahne do I knwo u most of time talk without any evidence and once again I have proven that.. AMAr Singh doesn't support SIMI he is ympathetic to jihadist cause though just like every party other than BJP dadly that's travesty of motehr India. If u have anything whihc can refute these word please do infomr us otherwise I guess this offshhot of debate has run its course

>>>>Amar Singh: is respectable member of parliament no absconder as those mafia dons. He is a chosen member who took an oath to work for the nation but who choses to harm the nation.In my book ...this ba$tard is a 100 times worse than any mafia don. What a sick statement there dada.....!

>>>>Amar Singh: is respectable member of parliament no absconder as those mafia dons. He is a chosen member who took an oath to work for the nation but who choses to harm the nation.In my book ...this ba is a 100 times worse than any mafia don. What a sick statement there dada.....!
Thank you . Please explain to this silly fellow how ridiculous he sounds.

Guest dada_rocks
>>>>Amar Singh: is respectable member of parliament no absconder as those mafia dons. He is a chosen member who took an oath to work for the nation but who choses to harm the nation.In my book ...this ba is a 100 times worse than any mafia don. What a sick statement there dada.....!
Take out BJP each and every MP is guilty of exactly what AMar Singh does whihc is minority appeasement at the cost of India's nationa interest. That's given nobody disputes that. Here the respecte KR sir have equated him to Dawood Ibrahim whos is criminal absconder and most wanted. His point is he supports SIMI now this is very serious charge because if proven Amar SIngh might come under POTA. So it;s but natural for him to provide some evidence. My view Amar Singh is guilty of appeasment ( nothing more nothing less) so is 70 freaking percent of India for voting all those parties (besides BJP) who do appeasement and never tried to hide that aspect of their electoral politics and yet people went on to vote them in. PEople can have personal opinions about Amr Singh and that is hardly relevant here.

Translated : For the life of me I could not prove DR wrong in any of the important debates but I wont stop from taking pot shots as there are no rules to that effect :D
Silly post ! Then pray tell me why is that most neutral posters here in ICF found his views bigoted and illogical. And my talking pot shots is reciprocative in nature. BTW, your pal is perfectly fine with Amar singh ? What say you Sir ?

why dont you try and dispute them for once backed up with evidence links and such ... must be very easy since you and your "Neutral" posters say so all the time. Why does the proof almost always escape from your replies and all that comes out is hot air ?
Let me first take a moment to laugh at the highlighted statement. Now, coming back to your post , forget about me , tonnes of posters like CC, Shwetabh , Lurker etc have provided enough links and proofs to refute most of yours and DR's ridiculous claims and allegations. Now, the ball is in your court .Whether you want to believe it or continue in your HISS syndrome , it's your prerogative. Feel free to live in la la land. I won't be bothered. And what about the fact that when cornered you always will try to resort to the PM route and want to continue the debate off-line.
I dont know who is Amar Singh and what he has done ... you are more than welcome to dispute that with DR backed up by corroboration else it looks pretty lame.
Silly post ! It's like CC was saying the other day that he does not know Mulayam Singh and you found that quite funny and odd. And debates with you and DR are nothing but exercise in word play and pedantry imho.Also, if I may add you guys have been schooled more often than! And one more thing , next time you accuse Mulayam Singh for his SIMI connection , think about Amar Singh also. Finally , I would like to add that you are a good guy , but it's beyond me why indulge in silly ego trips and fake jingoism. Admit it that you are no better than any other poster here when it comes to concerns of national security and patriotism.

Call me blind if you want but I have rarely seen any links from the said posters on important topics ... could you kindly point me to some such links that you and others posted in the past... Thanks in advance ...
Their is something called search facility. Use it !
When did that event happen KR ?
All the time . Otherwise posters sitting on the fence wouldn't have turned around against your side. Even you will have to admit that neutral posters like Gambit , Varun , Dhondy, Ravi etc to name a few do not agree with your's or DR's views when it comes to Islam or Islamic interests. So you gonna accuse all of these guys of being PSec now ?

I did came up with one single Link regarding Tippu as I said ...
Just go to Wikipedia and you will get all your counter views. And trust me , it is as authentic as KS Lal and Voice of Dharma gang.:hysterical: And what happened when I provided that link , you said you wanted to take it off line. Heck , I did give you detailed account of Mughal empire and the hobnobbing of Rajputs with Mughals during their reign . And what did you do , extended the goal post and started talking about Pre-Mughal era.Typical of your debating style , if I may add. Ignore the main course and concentrate on appetizers like soups.:D
Everybody has a view ... doesnt mean that it is right ... Show me proof ... if want a popularity contest I can throw equal no.of Posters that dont agree with your views ... then what ?
Yeah Right ! Sandtest , DR, DSR and yourself and you call that equal number !:hysterical: Give me a break , I wouldn't be exaggerating ,if most posters don't agree with yours and DR's view pertaining to Indian Muslims.