Comparing Kapil dev and Imran Khan

Don't waste your time' date='there is no comparison[/quote'] As we demonstrated, there clearly is a much stronger case for Kapil the batsman over Imran the batsman, as well as Kapil the ODI player vs Imran the ODI player, in which case i put Kapil ahead of Imran.
:WTF: :WTF: :hysterical: people don't know Sachin Tendulkar here... Wow Yaar aise toh Sachin ki 100 Centuries hain. Ab compare kar. That's a wrong comparison. Don't bring Stats in while comparing Sachin and Imran. They both have played different roles.
A country where cheats like Amir been considered as ATG...how can you expect them to respect a true legend like Sachin?

Kapil Dev was definitely a more talented batsman, he even scored run ball a centuries against the mighty WI pace bowlers, which Imran can only dream of. Imran was a better bowler, and had more pace too, but Kapil Dev the bowler was extremely handicapped by poor support at the other end. Imagine how demoralizing it would be as a fast bowler to be supported by bowlers averaging 40 and 50 ( like Roger Binny, Madanlal etc) bowling in tandem. Pound for pound Kapil was more talented than any other Subcontinental player, but he did not play to his full potential and also got poor support from his team mates.

Kapil Dev was definitely a more talented batsman' date=' he even scored run ball a centuries against the mighty WI pace bowlers, which Imran can only dream of. Imran was a better bowler, and had more pace too, but Kapil Dev the bowler was extremely handicapped by poor support at the other end. Imagine how demoralizing it would be as a fast bowler to be supported by bowlers averaging 40 and 50 ( like Roger Binny, Madanlal etc) bowling in tandem. Pound for pound Kapil was more talented than any other Subcontinental player, but he did not play to his full potential and also got poor support from his team mates.[/quote'] he became greedy too at the end of his career when he was chasing hadlee's record
Kapil Dev was definitely a more talented batsman' date=' he even scored run ball a centuries against the mighty WI pace bowlers, which Imran can only dream of. Imran was a better bowler, and had more pace too, but Kapil Dev the bowler was extremely handicapped by poor support at the other end. Imagine how demoralizing it would be as a fast bowler to be supported by bowlers averaging 40 and 50 ( like Roger Binny, Madanlal etc) bowling in tandem. Pound for pound Kapil was more talented than any other Subcontinental player, but he did not play to his full potential and also got poor support from his team mates.[/quote'] yes....but the unfortunate thing is that Kapildev's work density and poor support etc are not given even a fraction of value it actually deserves not only by people who are happy in under rating him , but also by a lot of so called cricket experts and ex players and even by a lot of Indians too.after all take his injury incident in 84 as example. till then he had excellent test bowling figures compared to what it actually turned out to be in the end.but he willingly and whole heartedly sacrificed that in the interest of the nation by completely ignoring doctors advice and playing in all test matches moving forward.
:WTF: :WTF: :hysterical: people don't know Sachin Tendulkar here... Wow
Priyankaji, please try to understand, there is a reason I added probably. Imran is the best test bowler from SC. His stats in 5-6 years of time are unbelievable when he was in the league Marshall. Apart from that he had great peak as a batsman too. Along with that a great captain and will find a place in most All time XI. Although SRT is the greatest batsman since Bradman.
One was a ball tamperer the other one was not.
Ball tampering vs fixing.:hysterical:.I Saw the thelka tapes today.At that time when the news first broke i had cursed prabhakar and how kapil broke down on bbc.But Now when i see actual footage after all these years .Really what a crook he was fixing india matches.
Ball tampering vs fixing.:hysterical:.I Saw the thelka tapes today.At that time when the news first broke i had cursed prabhakar and how kapil broke down on bbc.But Now when i see actual footage after all these years .Really what a crook he was fixing india matches.
It is an unproved claim.
Tendulkar/Gavaskar are probabaly the best batsmen from SC' date=' but when you talk about best cricketer he has to be good in at least two departments and Imran Khan is that, he was a very good batsman and a very fine bowler, hence better [b']cricketer than Tendulkar and Gavaskar. That's my theory :giggle:
Uh, no.
Kapil is a fixer while imran is not.
Your comment is only valid if pakistan has never been involved in such things. As far as I know Pakistan has been involved not only in fixing but many other things also which I think are obvious enough to everybody :smile: