Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

Why was summons not sent to Bhajji and Virat? There is more here the police is not revealed. How can an owner bet on his own team? the news said he has bet on a CSK match not for or against
Bhajji and Virat don't play for CSK. Media wants only CSK to be targeted now. The owner's betting is claimed by Vindoo. We are yet to see the evidence. Need to wait and watch.
Bhajji and Virat don't play for CSK. Media wants only CSK to be targeted now. The owner's betting is claimed by Vindoo. We are yet to see the evidence. Need to wait and watch.
We post , you wait n watch :two_thumbs_up:
please dont start with ur ''everyone is anti csk card'' .there is world outside ICF and world after IPL,this tamasha league will be over in 2 days
All this IMO boils down to Tamil fans of CSK protecting what they see as their only success in domestic cricket. If Mumbai were to be accused or this i for one would disown them. Probably because in the back of my mind i know that Mumbai are 40 time ranji and current ranji champions and have produced plenty of Indian cricketing legends over the past 80 odd years. Most Mumbaikars would think that way. You look at TN and they are 2 time ranji champions the last of which happened about a decade ago. I cant think of a single legend for India who has come out of TN. The only thing which is bringing their city and state the glory are the CSK franchise. There is nothing to fall back on. I think thats why the CSK brigade will defend their team come what may. That is a pathetic attitude to have IMO.
This what a typical chest thumping, arrogant, whiney, mumbai walla's angry post looks like,.. P.S: Cricket is not the only sport for us, unlike you. CSK is not our glory thing. And pity on you if you think TN has no legends. And nobody cares except for few Mumbaikars about their 40 wins.

If someone has to name a corrupt shyte in India other than Politicians, all of the 100 billion will be pointing out the Ambanis. All of us here atleast know how they manhandle the rules of IPL openly. When such is the case, its pathetic that MI fans say CSK is corrupted. Just on Monday here we heard voices saying MI has chosen to boycott this tournament as they dont like winning the cup in a tainted season. Now here come you guys have found the team that you might play in Finals is a corrupt team. Why dont you moral lords pull out? :hmmm:

This what a typical chest thumping, arrogant, whiney, mumbai walla's angry post looks like,.. P.S: Cricket is not the only sport for us, unlike you. CSK is not our glory thing. And pity on you if you think TN has no legends. And nobody cares except for few Mumbaikars about their 40 wins.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
I will not be hostile and I'm genuinely curious as to who the TN cricket legends are.