Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :aha: :aha: :aha: :aha: :aha: :aha: :aha: so CSK might be scraped before the Finals :woot:
If that happends, the same team will be bought by some other guy and we will re-emerge like a phoenix :hatsoff: Chennai SuperStars :dance:
Three spot fixers in rr teams and fans wants them to win ipl.. Csk ceo wants to be questioned for betting.. Haters wants csk to be removed :facepalm: Sent from my HTC Vision
Its in the IPL/BCCI rule books that if an owner/CEO is arrested the entire team will be removed
Three spot fixers in rr teams and fans wants them to win ipl.. Csk ceo wants to be questioned for betting.. Haters wants csk to be removed :facepalm: Sent from my HTC Vision
in RR it was 3 players, here it looks like a case of the entire ownership being corrupt. Besides, people have never liked Srini because of the way he has destroyed cricket.
in RR it was 3 players' date=' here it looks like a case of the entire ownership being corrupt. Besides, people have never liked Srini because of the way he has destroyed cricket.[/quote'] So why can't other rr players being questioned? You can't compare ceo. With a player.. If i go by your logic.. Dhoni is also in betting? Sent from my HTC Vision
So why can't other rr players being questioned? You can't compare ceo. With a player.. If i go by your logic.. Dhoni is also in betting? Sent from my HTC Vision
' IF and only IF Srini is also involved in this then I would say that some players of CSK would also be participants (even if they are unwilling participants).
Calm down guys.. Hold your horses... Veerappan will not get arrested for the very reason that CSK will be scrapped.. So they'll question him and send him home.. Everything will be sorted out..
mumbai police have no proof. Otherwise people would be in jail.
in RR it was 3 players' date=' here it looks like a case of the entire ownership being corrupt. Besides, people have never liked Srini because of the way he has destroyed cricket.[/quote'] its written in the contract,if any owner is involved in illegal activities or breaches the code of conduct and harms the BCCI,the contract with that franchise will then and there be terminated..
' IF and only IF Srini is also involved in this then I would say that some players of CSK would also be participants (even if they are unwilling participants).
If that players are dhoni, raina, ashwin will you want them to be dropped from national squad? Having found out with three spot fixers in a team and you don't want them to remove and with ceo of a team wants to be questioned you guys wants the team to be removed. If srini was arrested in betting scandal next month.. Will you want India to be removed from champions Trophy? Sent from my HTC Vision
Lol' date=' now India cements comes up with a statement saying this guy is not the owner or CEO, just an honorary member. They did not make this statement before, only after news channel came up with the rule book[/quote'] THey wer also consulting their lawyers and probably Jaitley gave his tips :nervous:
Lol' date=' now India cements comes up with a statement saying this guy is not the owner or CEO, just an honorary member. They did not make this statement before, only after news channel came up with the rule book[/quote'] BTW Gurunath's verified twitter account says that he is the team principal of CSK.
its written in the contract' date='if any owner is involved in illegal activities or breaches the code of conduct and harms the BCCI,the contract with that franchise will then and there be terminated..[/quote'] I am oka with rules but too much blind hate for CSK in this forum Sent from my HTC Vision