How did YOU celebrate this victory?

Gambit

After SS took the catch, I found myself repeating this: WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS! WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS? WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS?! WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The feeling still has not sunk. Anyway, I celebrated by going out, buying and then gorging myself on the following: 2 Dhoklas (Gujju special, one each for each Pathan's contributions) Chana Chaat (Delhi special, for GG's terrific 75) Nargisi Kofta (UP special, for RP Swing's terrific spell) 2 Pani Puris/Gol Gappas(Mumbai special, for Rohit Sharma's cameo) 2 Idlis (South India special, for Sreesanth for holding on to THAT catch) (couldn't find anything from Kerela :( ) Lassi (Punjab special, for YUVRAJ SINGH) and finally lots and lots of halwa and 2 motichoor ke ladoos(Bihar/Jharkhand special for our captain Mahabali Shaka) :dance:

I had just got back from India and was listening to the radio. Jumped up and down, started screaming, hugged everyone in the room and spoke to my cousins in India, with whom I had watched all the other matches in this tournament with. Then just couldn't help wishing that my flight was canceled so that I could have watched this match in India and celebrated the victory in style.