Champions Trophy Thread Match Allocation

I have already prepared an awesome thread for a India-England Final and I've spent some time in doing that so I request all ICFers who are asking for the Final thread to plz allow me to create this thread :icflove: Or I can just like Transparent did for IPL Final and create the thread and since its a pretty good thread, chances are that Mods won't delete it :idea:

I have already prepared an awesome thread for a India-England Final and I've spent some time in doing that so I request all ICFers who are asking for the Final thread to plz allow me to create this thread :icflove: Or I can just like Transparent did for IPL Final and create the thread and since its a pretty good thread, chances are that Mods won't delete it :idea:
or you can pm the content to me and I can make it once I win the lottery:dance:
I'll mention your name.We'll do joint OP :friends:
sure.................I'll make the thread and you can PM me whatever you want to add and I'll do it :good: Sach mein bahut achchi thread banayi hai mainey - mujhe hi milne chahiye rights :pray: waisey yeh Sid bhi maang raha hai - he created India-Pak and then today's match - thats 2 out of 4. Aur kitne chahiye usse :hitler: he should be out of the draft :protest:
sure.................I'll make the thread and you can PM me whatever you want to add and I'll do it :good: Sach mein bahut achchi thread banayi hai mainey - mujhe hi milne chahiye rights :pray: waisey yeh Sid bhi maang raha hai - he created India-Pak and then today's match - thats 2 out of 4. Aur kitne chahiye usse :hitler: he should be out of the draft :protest:
agree:hitler: