Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

Catching problem is with all fielders excpet Jadeja and Rahane. I don't mind them flunk on ground fielding except may be direct hits. But catching you should take.
seriously its not like we're asking them to take spectacular one handed catches out of thin air or dive forward and pluck some catches, all we want them to do it not drop simple catches :facepalm:
Catching problem is with all fielders excpet Jadeja and Rahane. I don't mind them flunk on ground fielding except may be direct hits. But catching you should take.
even rahane has dropped one catch in 3rd ODI vs SA....which i believe eventually lead to dekock's TON and umesh getting dropped from tests :((
For some reason we kept telling "We are playing Rohit in the wrong format" lol His technique is woeful that it doesn't matter.
Only few of his fanbois who r primarily MI fanbois who se him as a worthy successor to MB believed that. :giggle: He struggled to even defend straight balls in SL dud pitches. Lucky for him he got to debut vs his favourite team against whom he can score anywhere.