Indian team parade - watch it live!

bigdhoni7

Guest dada_rocks
When the Convoy reaches the Wankhade , you will have all these politician babus , making all these boring speeches , praising the sons of the soil and how they bought glory to the countrty blah blah blah.. Till yesterday , did these idiots even know there was 20/20 tournament going on ?
Speech tak to thik hai in congressi or ncp walon ne is party celebration bana diya hai.. air port pe party ka jhanda leke inke chamche hajir the :giggle:
chandan' date=' were uw atching ndtv when the team was about to come out from airport?? they were showing this crap sanjay jha's speach in background, which was so irritating, i immidiately started switching and looking for other news channels like aajtak, headline today wagara wagara[/quote'] I was watching NDTV Hindi then. But this news channel has been the most disappointing one taking views from Praveen Amre and few other rubbish players. Why can't they have Jadeja who is such a classy critic/expert?!!
I think we as a nation , are starved for sporting moments to celebrate. No wonder , 20/20 is evoking such a response ! :D
did you forget about our footballers winning the nehru cup and the hockey team winning the asia cup? all in the span of the last month or so. lets not forget sania mirza doing great at the us open, pankaj advani winning the world billards championship last week and that vishawathan anand is still the world's best chess player. its been a great year for indian sports! :isalute:
Marus ? Thats the worst manner yet someone has mis-spelt my name.. :D Dont mis-understand me. Never against people celebrating. What i am dead against is either a group or an individual hijacking the entire occasion and making it seem as though they had a big hand in whatever that happened. That is sickening !
I is close to U on the keyboard About your political complaint, the thing is; if they don't come - then too people get shocked Better to be a fool and show up than look stupid by not doing anything
Not to pee on the parade but the boys look like a bunch of sitting (dancing? bhangraing?) ducks out there....all that security and an open air bus...brilliant. I fear for their safety
I wanted to say that too. There is a definite terrorist threat on Indian players. Wonder how they allowed this to go on.