Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

are the league standings updated? If so then how come I haven't changed much in the P/L. The last game I bought Mitchell Johnson, Trott, Anderson, McKay,watson, etc. They all performed well.
Here are your stocks and their performance Watson - Loss of 8 per share, you bough ten lots, so loss of 80 milz Trott - Profit o 1 per share - 5 lots. so profiot of 5 milz Mckay - Profit of 4 per share, 10 lots so profit of 40 milz Anderson - Profit of 10 per share, 5 lots so 50 milz Strike Rate of Jops Butler - VOID - 0 milz Hence your tally is a profit of 15 milz, so your position have changed from 369 milz loss uptil the previous game to 354 milz loss after Eng v/s Aus game. I hope that clarifies.

Infact in all the list of players only Amla Misbah and McLaren are in big profit. Morris is just about in profit. (2 million) as is Totsobe.... 5 players out of 22 in profit me thinks is just poor. The valuations are too conservative.

League standings updated. Lord multiplied his losses, while Scarface recovered his profits upto some extent. Other than that, very little movements in the league standings. Markets for today;'s big game between India and West Indies updated ! Enjoy stocking.