Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

if u run an exchange,it should be properly run giving enough chances to all the participant,not that i blame gaurav(he`s busy) and i wont mind paying off but still more than half the matches were not under SE ,that is quite less chances given

I had equal chance to recover as others had. The SE lasted a good 6-7 matches and that is enough time.
that depends on the bets made.you made different bets to those in losses.Thats why you recovered.Others might have depended on other games it was closed without any notice.if gaurav had told us earlier that it'll be open for only 6-7 matches,sure settle it
that depends on the bets made.you made different bets to those in losses.Thats why you recovered.Others might have depended on other games it was closed without any notice.if gaurav had told us earlier that it'll be open for only 6-7 matches,sure settle it
Yup it does depend on that. That is where I did better than others. But what if it was open for 3-4 more matches but still those in losses couldn't cover it up, they would still say we couldn't have enough opportunity to cover up.
Yup it does depend on that. That is where I did better than others. But what if it was open for 3-4 more matches but still those in losses couldn't cover it up, they would still say we couldn't have enough opportunity to cover up.
yes,that'd still be right.It should be abandoned then too as gaurav closed it abruptly