Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Well done, but someone bought Strike rate of Pollard, and for the first 20 balls, he would have pissed in his pants but now he must be feeling good that Pollard has boosted his SR up in the 40s :cantstop:
:hysterical:
League Standings updated ! Lord, Zakk and Scarface suffer heavy losses after yesterday's blitz. Aditya19 and GB are the only ones in green. Markets updated for today's game !
arrey but I posted after the toss.should have been rejected :protest: cheating :whine:

Jos Buttler is somebody who is real value for money at 36. Is a keeper which means the probability of a catch and a stumping of Swann increases the prospects of him gaining bonus points. Considering Edgbaston has bounce and england do have pacy bowlers in Finn should mean a few nicks especially with the new ball. With the bat he will come in at 6 or 7. Looks like a good warm day at Birmingham. With a platform laid down he might be promoted. I am tempted to go for Bopara. But me thinks on this pitch the chances of his bowling being taken apart are much higher. He will probably have to be the fifth bowler with Root. Gaurav92 gimme 1 lot of Jos Butler for this game.