The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Just tell him straight and honestly. Try some facial expressions as well. Explain why as well. DON'T give anybody his phone number. They will instead ask him for your hand and marriage.
There's one thing I have explained to dad very clearly and that is ki I won't marry anybody. I cannot imagine living with one man for the rest of my life. Plus, it makes the woman too dependent on The man.I don't like that. :king:

There's one thing I have explained to dad very clearly and that is ki I won't marry anybody. I cannot imagine living with one man for the rest of my life. Plus, it makes the woman too dependent on The man.I don't like that. :king:
and there are some men that doesn't want to marry as well. I like trying different varieties and experimenting.

I can't it's too big and long to use with both hands. I feel comfortable with one hand.
Abbe jab haath hi use karna hai, to kya farak padta hai 9 inches hai ya 9 cm? Do you judge yourself? Do you also wine and dine yourself and give yourself flowers before starting? What about kissing?

:phehehe:

So women it is.

Good for you girl. We need more of you in India :two_thumbs_up:

That is what makes marriage special......finding someone......jisse aap zindagi bar jhel sake on a day to day basis.....not that I'm someone to give advice on marriage......

But why brag about inches? That's like bragging about owning the biggest gun but only using it to shoot yourself in the foot
Now, if you take it context of what he posted there's only one thing he can shoot his foot with that "big" gun.